I have a 1983 944. Low Millage, and the clutch was replaced less than 30,000 miles ago. The car has the 16 inch rims with new tires. It is brown with a brown interior. Have a few parts for it like a new oil filter and fuel filter. I do most of the maintenance myself. I also have a set of used Bilstein front and rear shocks that will go with the car, as well as a set of Koni adjustable front shocks. The shocks have less than 20,000 miles on them. The transmission is in great condition as well as everything electrical with the car, however the motor has what I suspect to be a spun rod bearing. You will need to replace the motor, or tear down and rebuild. I am moving and really don't have the time to replace it. The car will need to be towed. I will be updating this add with photos later, but feel free to email, or call me with any questions you may have. I will also be happy to take a photos of any particular angle or part of the car you wish to see so let me know. Wonderful car and a rather simple project for a diy mechanic. I am available all week and the price is negotiable in part depending if you want the extra parts I have for the car. I have the pink slip in hand. Thanks.

Jacob
(650) 283-1076

Hatchback, RX7, MR2, Miata, 914, 924, 928, S2, Turbo

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article