Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jake's 1st Annual Aircooled Technology Car Show
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
t collins

Who is planning to attend Jake's 1st annual car show & swap meet on Sunday?
Tom

barada
QUOTE(t collins @ May 31 2011, 09:51 PM) *

Who is planning to attend Jake's 1st annual car show & swap meet on Sunday?
Tom

I posted the link on the Rgruppe website and we are trying to get a caravan heading up from the Cars and Coffee at Northpoint.
Jake Raby
So far we have confirmation from attendees from 4 different Continents!! The Australian is already here!

The event isn't drawing from any particular location, we have one customer thats driving his Bus from California and is on the way now. Lots of people will be locals, because they never have the opportunity to see our facility otherwise!

Its looking great for a first annual event, lots of mixed attendance from both VW and Porsche and we'll even have 4 Pinzgauers here!
t collins
And I thought 4 hours was a long trip laugh.gif

QUOTE(Jake Raby @ May 31 2011, 06:58 PM) *

So far we have confirmation from attendees from 4 different Continents!! The Australian is already here!

The event isn't drawing from any particular location, we have one customer thats driving his Bus from California and is on the way now. Lots of people will be locals, because they never have the opportunity to see our facility otherwise!

Its looking great for a first annual event, lots of mixed attendance from both VW and Porsche and we'll even have 4 Pinzgauers here!

Jake Raby
We consider 4 hours local..
Seriously, we do.
Haudiosolutions
Planned on coming but just closing our business and related costs plus I need my timing ,valves and carbs adjusted grrr not sure I'm gonna make it.
Zimms
I am planning on going. If anybody is looking to go from Indiana or somewhere along the way, I am willing to pick them up. Nothing aircooled this time, I am taking the TDI.
ezbngreen914
I'm heading up from Florida, Looking forward to it.
Jake Raby
Glad to see you guys traveling to be a part of the event!! This will be quite a different field of show vehicles as both Porsches and VWs along with replicars and even military vehicles that utilize aircooled engines will be in attendance.. Not all the cars will be flashy, some are simple drivers or performers that are all business and no bling!

For a first annual event, its shaping up to be quite a day in the mountains!!

Its gonna be hot!! Its 100 here right now and the weather is looking like 94-96F for a high on Sunday.. But thanks to some hundred plus year old Oak Trees we have plenty of shade around the shop property and we generally have a nice breeze.

Its looking good for an exhibition of over 500 RWHP from a Raby engine at the rear wheels from "The Joker".... Thats something that you have to see to believe!
rfuerst911sc
I'm planning on being there. Jake is it OK to bring adult beverages ? And I may have missed it but what is the start time of the event ? Looking forward to seeing the facility.
Jake Raby
Its all day.. from as early as you want to arrive until 3-4 pm or whenever you want to leave.

Adult beverages are fine, just behave yourself- else you'll go for a swim in my pond!
Jake Raby
We are putting on the finishing touches to the show grounds now!!

The Nitrous Engine Blow is prepared and ready for death!
This is gonna be fun!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.