Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Made my first video
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Elliot Cannon
Peachy Canyon<! :stromberg: ! width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AYiT2sqpnQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></! :stromberg: !>
Elliot Cannon
Apparently not. OK I'll try again.
Elliot Cannon
Peachy Canyon.http://youtu.be/AYiT2sqpnQc

Screw it!!
Rand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYiT2sqpnQc
SirAndy
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ May 31 2011, 08:53 PM) *
Screw it!!

Old men and reading directions apparently don't go well together ... lol-2.gif

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=97052

Simply type the youtube video key between two youtube tags, like so:

CODE

[youtube]AYiT2sqpnQc[/youtube]

And voila!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYiT2sqpnQc
Elliot Cannon
Hey, I was following the instructions on the youtube site. What can I tell ya. I can follow intructions well. I just have to follow the correct intructions.
Als914
Hey, us older guys are PC challenged a bit but great vidio Elliot. Reminds me of Trabuco Canyon in O.C.
bandjoey
Great drive. Sell advertising on your hand. Wish we were all there instead of at work. biggrin.gif
computers4kids
Elliot...nice drive!

Couldn't help but noticing, that when you hand wasn't on the shifter it moved around as you were driving? ...or is it just the knob that moves. Thought maybe your motormounts/tranimounts were moving.
MoveQik
Cool Ell-yut. What camera mount do you have? It stays pretty steady.
rick 918-S
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Jun 1 2011, 08:55 AM) *

agree.gif
nsr-jamie
Thats nice !! Your car seems so quiet on my video but I think that must be the microphone or something. That was a fun video to download, cheers !!
underthetire
Nice video ! Think i would have a constant goose egg on the side of my head from that cage !
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(computers4kids @ Jun 1 2011, 06:45 AM) *

Elliot...nice drive!

Couldn't help but noticing, that when you hand wasn't on the shifter it moved around as you were driving? ...or is it just the knob that moves. Thought maybe your motormounts/tranimounts were moving.

That shifter is a 10 year old Renegade hybrids design and is the least fun thing about the car. Having said that, once you are used to it, it works great.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(MoveQik @ Jun 1 2011, 06:55 AM) *

My Hero Go Pro camera came with a self sticking mount. I attached it to the rear window and it holds very well. I just made sure every knob was tightened down. I have since sent for more self-stick mounts and a suction cup mount. Once the self-stick mounts are on they are fairly permanent and need to be romoved with a razor blade or something similar. I wouldn't attach them to anything but glass. The suction cup mount should be easier to move around.
Cheers, Elliot
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(underthetire @ Jun 1 2011, 08:44 AM) *

Nice video ! Think i would have a constant goose egg on the side of my head from that cage !

Hence the foam padding on the cage. Installing padding on the roll cage was the first suggestion made to me when I bought the car.
proto31
Nice video Elliot, the resolution is awesome! I also like your final destination, if I lived up there I'd be stopping by that winery all the time, fun place.

Dan
SLITS
Nice ...

Next time focus the camera on the wink mirror so we can see the fear in your eyes when you go over 50 mph. lol-2.gif
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(SLITS @ Jun 1 2011, 05:00 PM) *

Nice ...

Next time focus the camera on the wink mirror so we can see the fear in your eyes when you go over 50 mph. lol-2.gif

Not a problem since I didn't go over 50. laugh.gif Although, you get right down to it, I'm frightened any time the car is moving!! unsure.gif
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jun 1 2011, 05:31 PM) *

QUOTE(SLITS @ Jun 1 2011, 05:00 PM) *

Nice ...

Not a problem since I didn't go over 50. laugh.gif Although, you get right down to it, I'm frightened any time the car is moving!! unsure.gif

Old people should never drive faster than they can see. Good job Elliot!
TravisNeff
Why is it that I see that your post topic but it took me a good 10 minutes to build up the courage to look smile.gif- Haha!
nsr-jamie
Nice roads and not a car in sight. Excellent !!!!

How does your hat not just fly off with the roof off like that and all that wind. biggrin.gif
McMark
I enjoyed watching you try to turn off the camera. av-943.gif

Those GoPro cameras are so cool. Thanks for sharing!
VaccaRabite
Way cool.
I do not understand how you would want to sell the Zonker.

Zach
reverie
That was great! Thank you! Seemed like you were doing 7/10ths-plus most of the time, even near the limit in a few places. Very fun to watch. smile.gif

The garbage cans were a nice touch. beerchug.gif
euro911
Thanks Ellliot - I always enjoy seeing these types of videos.

They make me wish I had a 914 ... dry.gif

... that was running laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.