Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Porsche 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
TENERE
Hi everybody.

A good friend of mine is looking for a nice 914-6 for sale.

So if one of you knows a good oportunity!

Regards to everybody.

Michael.
dion9146
Original 6, conversion, or either?

Dion
TENERE
QUOTE(dion9146 @ Jun 1 2011, 04:21 AM) *

Dion

Original
carr914
welcome.png

Nice means different things to different people.

Does he want a Really Nice Concours car?

A Nice Driver?

Does he want it Stock or Flared GT Look?

All these are to be considered

T.C.
Mr.242
QUOTE(dion9146 @ Jun 1 2011, 05:21 AM) *

Not to sound like Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., but.......

on jackstands,
rusting in a field,
in a museum,
stolen,
rebuilt,
original,
being rebuilt,
like new condition,
been used condition,
modified,
lifted,
lowered,
or even with a V-8........... huh.gif

We can have a 914-6 just about any way possible on this site!

rolleyes.gif
TENERE
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jun 1 2011, 05:05 AM) *

welcome.png

Nice means different things to different people.

Does he want a Really Nice Concours car?

A Nice Driver?

Does he want it Stock or Flared GT Look?

All these are to be considered

T.C.

A nice driver stock.

Thanks for your help.
smontanaro
PM sent...
mayoperf
You may want to give us a call at 817 540-4939
Greg808
Wasn't really looking to sell but I have not had the time to enjoy this car.
I would entertain responses for it. 1970 914-6 stock and has had everything done including total engine redo. All work done by Brad Mayeur in East Peoria Illinois.
Greg,
Nice looking "6" How much are you asking ??
Cairo94507
Oh my! That is a terrific looking six you have there. I wish that was parked in my garage next to my six. Good luck and I hope it stays in the U.S., preferably landing here in CA.
Greg808
I have begun to get things ready to show you more about this car.
I did not have enough time to get more photos this weekend. Very soon this week I am hoping. Here are some things to look at in the mean time. Photos of some of the paperwork I have on this car. Porsche certificate of authenticity, original window sticker and bills of original sale. Also I have a copy of the title from the person I bought the car from. He purchased it in 1990 and it had a little over 66,000 miles on it. I bought the car in July 2006 and it had 68,900 miles on it.
It now has 72,250 miles on it. I also will be sending photos of reciepts I have from the work Brad Mayeur of 914 limited did on restoring this car later. I will recap everything when I get new current photos of the car inside and out including engine, trunks etc.. later this week. Thanks for your patience.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
That is all I can fit in this post.
More coming very soon.

Greg
smg914
Greg,

The option "Velour carpet in luggage compartment" shown on your COA should be " Fuchs alloy wheels 5.5 x 14". The option code for both items is "975" and typical of the people that were doing COA's at the time, they used the code list for current Porsche's instead of the correct "early option code list" that should have been used for a 914-6.

Some option codes and their related option description have never changed so for those they always get them right. But the description for many of the early option codes have changed over the years.

Another example is option code 570 for the 914-6 which is supposed to be the optional "Center Seat Cushion". But I've seen many COA's that show "High Output Air Conditioning" which is also option code 570 for current Porsches.

Steve

6freak
QUOTE(Greg808 @ Jun 21 2011, 07:54 PM) *

Wasn't really looking to sell but I have not had the time to enjoy this car.
I would entertain responses for it. 1970 914-6 stock and has had everything done including total engine redo. All work done by Brad Mayeur in East Peoria Illinois.

WOW first.gif ..If MR242 could just get some paint smile.gif

very nice
pete000
Beautiful silver 914-6 and nice to see with such complete history.

I'm interested please email or PM me !

Thanks !

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.