Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Funniest person at WCC
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
skline
This person was the most fun and funniest person at the WCC. I am sure others will agree, without laughter, life is boring. This person should get an award.
drew365
Howard kind of looks like the waitress took his plate before he was finished with it. biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
I agree but my wife say's Allison wins hands down! lol2.gif
richardL
I liked Jim Tabor's line to Brad:

"You can write as well?"

Richard
skline
You should have seen the two when they were together. They had the whole table laughing. I wish I could have been in the bar with those two the first night, that would have been hilarious. Howard talked about it all weekend.
Brad Roberts
I gathered quickly that 50% of the people coming from the Chinese rest. where HAMMERED. Martin looked like warmed over hell...LOL

B
skline
Martin's wife smuggled a bottle of wine into the resturant. They were drinking it at dinner and before hand too I believe.
Howard
Uh, that was a CARTON of wine. And piss on you for starting this thread! Still looking for a Scottish/English dictionary so I can figure out WTF Allison was saying. And the F stands for 'fooouhk' or something that sounds like that.

But she is the winner..I'm still hurting.
lagunero
QUOTE(skline @ Jun 7 2004, 08:44 PM)
I believe.

That's probably the picture that would have won the contest. Imagine over 20 Pruneyard Warriors taking over the lobby having a great time! I counted at least two coolers full of drinks.
JeffBowlsby
Thanks for the warning...I guess I wont call the Pruneyard Inn to 'see how things worked out' for them... laugh.gif

Really glad the wcc 2004 warriros had a blast...

Allison is a real kick...Martin you are a lucky man...
jonwatts
This is why the venue of the next WCC doesn't really matter much. As long as there's a Gas-n-Sip and a 31 Flavors I think the group will pretty much take care of themselves.
rhodyguy
howard lit the fuse at the chinese resturant. after the first few gasps, the table was rolling. allison baker is an angel wink.gif .

kevin
skline
Ok, Ok, I change my vote, Alison is still cracking me up. She is the winner of that one. Maybe I can get her to PM me and tell me what the heck that means. I guess it just never ends. laugh.gif laugh.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
Toast
I agree that Howard was definatly the most funny person I met there! What a Loon! laugh.gif lol2.gif

When was the Chinese restraunt incident? Was it Thursday night? How did I miss all the fun.? confused24.gif Oh well, hopefully next year!

Thanks for the great laughs Howard......well Everybody! aktion035.gif
Porsche Rescue
Alison didn't tell me her uncle was a famous comedian!
Porsche Rescue
He doesn't say the F word nearly as well as you. I was pleased to learn by the second day that you didn't have a speech impediment after all.
Thanks for the good time. Hope to see you next year. You don't have to bring Martin if you don't want to.
Porsche Rescue
Hey Alison, don't tell Martin. He's younger and bigger than me.
SLITS
Be nice Howard, you're only three ahead of me in the asshole department lol2.gif I gave the waitress at the Hickory Shit, uhhh, I mean Pit your phone number - she's in wub.gif with you.
Howard
Slits, Allison may sound like Shrek, but that waitress looked like Shrek. Thanks a bunch. ar15.gif
SLITS
I am "a most forgettable character" Allison. biggrin.gif

Howard - at least she wasn't green (on anything that showed) wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.