'74 914 complete car w/ 1.8 L and webers. Marathon Blue special order color with black interior. Interior is almost perfect, everything works ie lights, blinkers but needs rewire from battery to starter. Webers are off the car but engine was rebuilt before being stored by previous owner. I have run the car
(jumped the starter) and my mechanic says the engine is good. The car has A/C, complete system nothing missing. This car has the rust issues 914s have ie rear trunk, battery, front seat mounts and longs its all repairable and hasn't affected the integrity of the car. I also have a 2.0l engine, complete 911 SC front suspension with sway bar., 5 lug fuchs (repros) perfect condition 15x6 w/ adaptors for the rear and all new tires. I will sell complete or separate. The car is registered as nonop. no back fees or title hassles. Come get a great complete project car or parts you need to finish yours. Brian 949/230-4002

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article