Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Cheryl Ways
Rob has lost thousands of hours to this site... I figured I might as well join in the fun!!! biggrin.gif

It was great to meet/see you all this past weekend. I hope to get out to an autocross soon!

Cheryl
Trekkor
Welcome " on board ".

My wife will be at Marina, too. She says she doesn't have the " need for speed ". Don't expect her to be driving. Takes good pics though!

Will you co-drive with Rob?
Carl
Welcome to the BBS!

That would be a great photo - Rob on the sidelines with the baby in the carrier and you out ripping up the course!
Cheryl Ways
Thanks!

Actually I'm not sure if I can make it this weekend. We have to figure out what to do with our 5 month old that isn't quite ready for a full day of autocross racing.

Oh... how I miss it!!!
Cheryl Ways
Carl- I LIKE THE SOUND OF THAT!!!!

I could use the extra practice... Rob's got a year + of races on me... not fair!!!

driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif driving-girl.gif
Dave_Darling
Hey, Cheryl!! If you can talk Rob into that setup, we can run against each other. I've only autoXed the car once in the past four years, so we should be pretty evenly rusty... And I've seen you drive the karts, you'll probably kick my ass!! biggrin.gif

--DD
Eric_Shea
Welcome Cheryl!

Get the young'n a helmet!

Rich and Brad should be able to set you up with a Baby Simpson and an "Infant Harness" (don't forget the HANS) biggrin.gif

Gotta start'em out right!! smilie_pokal.gif
Jeroen
Hi Cheryl,

Good to see more ladies signing on to the BBS, so...
W E L C O M E ! ! !

It was nice meeting you over the weekend

cheers,

Jeroen
EdwardBlume
Great... now the chick patrol is out in force. LOL
boxstr
Guess we have to keep the avatars clean.
CCLINCLEANITUP
Brad Roberts
Rob,

Can we change your scream name to your REAL name ?? I have a hard time trying to explain to people who CAVWPGUY is...and NOW :finger2: you have Cheryl following in with MS.CA..... headbang.gif

Welcome Cheryl clap56.gif clap56.gif Momma Ways is in the Hizzy.

B
Rob Ways
Can we change your scream name to your REAL name ?? I have a hard time trying to explain to people who CAVWPGUY is...and NOW  you have Cheryl following in with MS.CA.....  

Sure. Change both of us. Otherwise, I created another ego.
Rusty
All updated.

-Lawrence
ablose58
Welcome, Cheryl It is so nice seeing more and more people coming on board smilie_pokal.gif AL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.