Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: what i came home with
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
swapmeet- a set of potenza RE71, stopped and had them mounted in portland, thanks for the haul up craig/camp914. Parts Haven- matched the swap vendor price for a set of H4, and a groovy key fob. the raffle- one of jame's fantastic fuse pannels. no tickets(there were a few), no wrecks, no blood, no foul.

kevin
boxstr
Just want to be the first to wish Kevin(rhodyguy) happy birthday. Very uneventful trip up to Portland. Stayed the night in lovely Weed, Ca. After the PruneJuice Inn the Holiday Inn was like sleeping in the back of a VW bus.
And yes we ran into rain in Oregon, plus some sunbreaks. But it emptied the skies after I got home.
Here is a pic of Kevin, another Happy Camper at CAMP 914.
I must say that was ablast, WCC, had a great time meeting everyone and being able to see what everyone looks like and drives. Martin and Allison Baker were a riot. Mike Ferguson cracked me up, he was a great guy. As were most everyone I met. Thanks to Mr Bowlsby and others for the wonderful weather and some very interesting venues in which to enjoy each other and our cars.
Where do we sign up for WCC 2005?
CCLINWCCDREAMIN
Porsche Rescue
Post the pic Craig!
neo914-6
Kevin,
Happy Bday! We got lucky at the Raffle!
Felix
boxstr
Happy Camper Kevin
ablose58
Hey Kevin, I didn't know it was your b'day, so happy birthday you old fart lol2.gif I am glad that you made it down and back in 1 piece. Sure wish I could have gone there too. AL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.