Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FF (for almost free)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Pat Garvey
Rooting thru some old boxes tonight & found this. Think it may be aleftover from my 70 911E, but could be from my 73 T - ???????

Yours free, plus shipping - but only if you NEED it. Measurments are approx 36mm length and 6 mm ID. Never been used & rigid.

Goes free to the needy, not the greedy. Tell me your story........
Pat

The pics are really bad! Inside of tube is shiney metal. It's never been mounted.
mrgjones
Did you mean cm or inches? I can't imagine it's actually mm. Is it about the size of a heater hose? The picture makes it look huge... and thanks for being a swell guy.
mepstein
Pat - I might need it for my resto. Can you hold on to it for me until Scotty B chimes in. Thanks, mark
scotty b
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 2 2011, 07:37 PM) *

Pat - I might need it for my resto. Can you hold on to it for me until Scotty B chimes in. Thanks, mark

Nah bootyshake.gif
mepstein
nevvvermind smile.gif
ArtechnikA
It's fan shroud to heat exchanger hose - yes?
I'm a ways from needing it for my RSR project, but I will need one eventually...

If there's an application for it on a 914.6 I'd rather it went to support one of those, but if it's a longhood 911 bit - well - I've got one...
Pat Garvey
SMG gets it!

He'll put it to use in this year's Parade.

Happy to help!

More stuff coming soon.
Pat
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(scotty b @ Jun 2 2011, 10:13 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Jun 2 2011, 07:37 PM) *

Nah bootyshake.gif

Coorect! Six part! See it at this years Parade on the Strenger GT.
Pat Garvey
QUOTE(mrgjones @ Jun 2 2011, 08:37 PM) *

Did you mean cm or inches? I can't imagine it's actually mm. Is it about the size of a heater hose? The picture makes it look huge... and thanks for being a swell guy.

Yeah Cm - my goof
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.