Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice Day for a drive
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jsayre914
biggrin.gif

I put whats left of my exhaust on last night, and adjusted the valves, filled the tranny hooked up the rest of the l-jet and it fired up. cheer.gif That was at 1am this morning.... blink.gif

dont start your car at 1am in the morning if you dont have an exhaust first.gif

anyways... I drove it in to work today aktion035.gif
It was just like I never put it down driving.gif

Cheers
beerchug.gif beer3.gif
Joseph

cmon Zach poke.gif get er done!!
flipb
I've been trying to enjoy this weather too! Drove the 914 to work yesterday. I've been going for drives 1-3x per week lately, much more than I usually get to do.

Expensive proposition to drive to work - garage parking is $16.
zymurgist
agree.gif Weather has been spectacular yesterday and today! I rode the Ninja to work yesterday biker.gif and there was a Phoenix Red 914 in the parking lot at work today! cheer.gif
jsayre914
The UPS driver just showed me a pic of a yellow 914 parked up the street from mine... close to Johns Hopkins. WOW

I have a cool UPS guy shades.gif
type47
I washed and waxed my car and parked it in the driveway under a car cover in prep for getting up o'dark-30 and going to Summit Point tomorrow for a DE. Weather should be nice!
JmuRiz
Cool deal, be sure to take some pictures of the DE event.

I plan on getting the 356 out and about for a Sunday brunch. 914 is still up on the lift waiting for part sales and/or time and money to work on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.