Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Happy 914 Owner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Had to post this, I am sure every driver looked just like this that day on the track.
Levi
driving.gif
beerchug.gif
krk
You are so right. smile.gif smile.gif

mueba.gif mueba.gif

kim.
EdwardBlume
That's what I hope I look like. Nice pict! smilie_pokal.gif
Bleyseng
I think DD was one happy camper! only had to wait four years to get his car running again.....
bob174
Good thing a running car isn't a prerequisite to handing out technical advice. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
boxstr
That smile came right after I was able to power down the Corkscrew, with no one close to me and I hit the apexes just right. WOW what a rush. Thanks Lisa.
CCLINEARTOEAR
skline
QUOTE(boxstr @ Jun 9 2004, 08:21 AM)
That smile came right after I was able to power down the Corkscrew, with no one close to me and I hit the apexes just right. WOW what a rush. Thanks Lisa.
CCLINEARTOEAR

And this was what dream???? I believe we were in front of you. lol2.gif
SLITS
something like this too?

Toast
Perma Grin! laugh.gif
Demick
Scott Carlburg rode with me around Laguna. He got a call just as we rounded turn 5 and headed up the hill. It was his friend and it went something like this:

"Hey, I'm at Laguna Seca heading up the hill and wer're going through turn 6 right now! Here comes the top of the hill! Oh my God we're turning and dropping down into the corkscrew! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It was actually pretty fun having the running commentary. Brings a smile to my face thinking about it.

Demick
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.