Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Early 911 Rear Hubs...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Eric_Shea
For Sale is one pair of 911 rear hubs. These are early hubs (the same as the 914-6 rear hubs). These work with no extra spacers with the 914 rear control arm bearings. They have been plated in clear zinc.

Also shown are 108mm early 911 rear stub axles. These are the 4-bolt stub axles for 108mm CV's. For these to work on a 914 you would need 108mm tranny flanges, 108mm CV's and Sway-a-Way 914 length axles. This is my favorite high power 5-lug conversion. I believe I have the CV's, tranny flanges and axles as well... inquire within).

Asking $225.00 Plus $10.50 shipping in the con-us. I will separate as follows: hubs = $150.00. Stub axles = $75.00

Click to view attachment
jimkelly
consider them sold, especially if you also have the trans flanges.

what would you charge extra to drill the hubs for 4 lug - as i am running a narrow body with 4 lug fuchs.

these are the beefiest setup for a V8 ? correct? i read they are heavy but also have the widest range of travel - i don't care about the extra weight - i want bullet proof.

how much for this, with axles and 108mm 901 compatible tranny flanges???

i'd prefer to buy cv's new, unless yours are like-new?

jim

some related info for my future reference
http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-911...patibility.html
Eric_Shea
***Sold***
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.