Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Effingham 914's
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
eresener
Took my son ( now an offical 914 nut) to Effingham...gave him the digital camera and said go...he shot all the teeners except one...the dark yellow one...it's pic was posted in another thread...but here are the rest... very nice turn out....

take a look.
eresener
car 2
eresener
car 3
eresener
car 4
eresener
car 5
eresener
car 6
eresener
car 7
eresener
car 8
eresener
car 9
eresener
car 10
eresener
car 11
eresener
car 12
eresener
car 13
eresener
car 14

this is our last shot....I did make a mistake there was one other 914 there a white -6...came early and left early....so there was a total of 16 teeners + one in the museum.
seanery
The white 6 was nice. It came from Oregon. Anyone remember an Oregon 6 going to Illinois or Missouri?
eresener
Sean,
Although we didn't get a pic of the car...I did speak with the owner...he was from Missouri and I believe a member of the St Louis PCA....very nice 6.
STL914
Guys,

The white /6 belongs to Miles Cramer. This is his second
/6. He totaled his first one about 4 years ago by hitting a telephone pole sideways. He spent several months in the hospital. He actually credits Brad Mayeur's rocker reinforements with saving his life. I saw pics of his car and the drivers door was pushed in close to the console.
mudfoot76
Grrrrrrrr....so many 'teeners! I had hoped to have mine back in time, but what was supposed to be a "simple" top-end rebuild is turning into one of Hercules' trials...[long story ommitted]... and after opening up the engine case, my mechanic discovers that the bearings are thrashed. Same story with the rod bearings
headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif headbang.gif

Maybe I'll get to drive it this summer? Anyone know where I can get a TIV engine case? I wish I could sit down with the PO who supervised the last rebuild, and ask "WTF did you do?!?!!?" givemebeer.gif
Doug Leggins
mudfoot76 - I probably have a case that will work for you. What specific case are you looking for.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.