Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC 2004 Wrap-Up items
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
JeffBowlsby
There a re a few items we still need to address including:

Jeroen - I need to pay you for the rallye shields. What is the total and how would you like payment?

Bruce - I have a short list of people who need the soaps and I need to pay you too. Is a check ok mailed to your address OK....or what is your preference?

Website - We had discussed placing the threads for the WCC on the WCC event site and making the event websote a classic thread. Maybe there are even afew mods needed to th event site now that it is over, to make it read right. Will someone please take thais task on?

I know there are other things so post anything elese that needs to be done here as a reminder please...
Jeroen
Hey Jeff,

I haven't even been billed for the Rallye Shields yet. I'll let you know a.s.a.p.
No rush...

As for the website, I'll wait a couple of days for it to blow over
Then I plan to move all the WCC related threads to a new WCC 2004 forum
I'm also planning to collect all the pics that have been posted and put these up on the WCC website (all thumbnailed)

Are there any t-shirts left?
I don't know if you send anything to our sponsors yet, but I'd like each of them to have at least an event shirt (if possible)

cheers,

Jeroen
seanery
We should send at least a thank you card (maybe with the picture of the 55 914s at Laguna) to all of the sponsors.
The t shirts would be nice, too, but kind of a crapshoot sizewise.

We need a press release for issuance (is that a word? wacko.gif ) to Pano, excellence, local newspapers, etc...
JeffBowlsby
Then I plan to move all the WCC related threads to a new WCC 2004 forum
I'm also planning to collect all the pics that have been posted and put these up on the WCC website (all thumbnailed)

Excellent.

Are there any t-shirts left?

Nope, I reserved one for each of the sponsors who were not at the WCC, and will send a brochure. I will try to get some of those 4x6 photos from Ken Schipper to include also.

I don't know if you send anything to our sponsors yet, but I'd like each of them to have at least an event shirt (if possible)

Sponsors packs will go out within the next week, with a letter of appreciation and commemorative items mentioned.
Jeroen
Jeff, you rock!

Lemme know if you need any help with any of it

I promised John Peterson to bring some of that back with me to the Netherlands so I could send it to SWBY (and save on shipping), but in all the comotion, I completely forgot to do so headbang.gif

cheers,

Jeroen
rick 918-S
I'm still traveling. I'm in Salt Lake. I need to have a replacement trophy made for Andy and a Photo contest winner trophy made when I return.
Keith Sammons
biggrin.gif Jeff - If the books are not closed, maybe a thankyou item for Troy Allison who got me the access to Laguna.

Thx,
KK
rick 918-S
What do you want the on the photo trophy?

Simply "Best Photo" , "Best Shutter Bug WCC 04" any suggestions? I spoke with Scott at the trophy place today about Andy's "Best Custom" trophy and the photo contest trophy. He will run them with a two day turn around.

One more thought. I really feel like we forgot one award. We should have had a plaque for Ed Morrow "ejm". He traveled to the WCC from the East Coast! He may not have had a 914 on hand but he is a devoted and deserving 914 guy. He was a big help during the "The Van" quest. I think we need to consider doing something for him to recognize his effort to attend the event and support the club. anyone second?

Considering this is the first event we did fairly well. A few sponsors and a couple of special wards fell through the cracks. This is a lesson for next time.
rick 918-S
anyone looking at this forum? Suggestions for the above...
JeffBowlsby
maybe a thankyou item for Troy Allison who got me the access to Laguna

Keith, I would be happy to send Troy something...though not much is left. PM me his address please.

I would have liked to do somehting special for Ed and everyone else who made great sacrifices but we've got to draw the line somewhere.

'Best Photo WCC 2004' works for me, with the understanding that the winners will be selected from the participants, and not pro photos.

Let me know what I owe you for the remaining trophies Rich, I appreciate your help.

Not aware that any sponsors fell throught the cracks...??? One sponsor has not even paid yet...
rick 918-S
Final two trophies ordered. Replacement for the missing "Best Custom" for Andy and "Best Photo WCC 2004" TBA soon.
seanery
Got my care package today, thanks guys! Nice stuff!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.