Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A/C Hoses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mtburman
Does anyone have specs for A/C hoses? Upgrading to Sanden compressor, want to replace hoses but need to ensure I order the correct end fittings since they are custom hoses.
Larry.Hubby
Have a look at the on-line catalog of Vintage Air: http://www.vintageair.com/catalog.asp . They have both hard and soft lines and fittings for pretty much everything.
charliew
There is also a vw new air to old vw's place in calif. Google vw ac. I met Jack Chisenhall in college and ran around with his brother and he is good but not as close as the guy in the west.
SLITS
Most A/C shops that I encountered can use your fittings to make new hoses (assumption is that you have the old ones).
mtburman
got them, AAPAK in phoenix, went in over lunch, out with new hoses. Sanden compressor fitted up. Engine shelf mess cleaned up, may need to add metal depending on compressor fit. Pulling condenser out to have look at metal up front.

Also thinking of replacing clutch since motor is out.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.