Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: board virgin
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
elmonte
not out in the rain just needed some pics for insurance last nov. My wife does not like the hips but I do. my face hurts from smiling every time we go out for some exercise. Hope i can get this pic to upload

70 914/6 2.2
Bleyseng
Nice car! I have never called the flares "hips" before. Are they steel or fiberglass?
Geoff
elmonte
hips as my wife calls them are steel w/no bondo only lead
ArtechnikA
nice caar ! is that a factory Euro 6 ?
Gint
Very nice car!
Brad Roberts
Oh man.. I just told somebody at the track yesterday that I hadnt seen a white 6 with flares....

"Muellers6" was originally white before the nice blue they applied. I would love to strip it down and go back white.

Nice car. Danville is close.. Please try and make it to the swap meet next weekend in Novato.

B
L8Apex
Brad... laugh.gif clap56.gif

oh yeah, and... finger.gif

biggrin.gif
Brad Roberts
Hey... it was you huh ??

I knew I told somebody... then to come back and have a guy post a pic of his white car.. very freaky. Ranks right up there with Ben and Jon being long lost brothers.

B
elmonte
Thanks for the nice comments about my car
it is just a factory 6 with steel flares done very nicely
by the PO It has a 1971 factory 6 case with 2.2
cyls pistons heads as far as i can tell.
I really enjoy all the tech and other info on the board
glad i stumbled across it
PORSCHE there is no substitute
Brad Roberts
Your plenty close enough to show up to the SSI open house/swap meet on April 27th in Novato. Bring the car down and whatever Porsche related goodies you may need to sell.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.