vw sandrail/dune buggy and trailer for sale. first off,the sandrail is currently not registered. i am in the process of straightening that out. the trailer has permanent tags. i have a bill of sale for both and a copy of the registration on the trailer. so, having said that, let me ge to the good stuff. vw engine is built. i was told it was either a 1776 or 1835 when i bought it. its got plenty of power! it has dual idf 44 weber carbs, with gene burg linkage. 009 distributor, jet coated 1 5/8 inch exhaust, and super trap muffler. runs strong, but carbs could use a little tuning after sitting. it has a built bus transmission in it, with porsche 914 axles, machined to fit. has a 4 puck sand clutch in it as well. it moves pretty good! the wheels are all polished aluminum and in good shape. the rear wheels are douglas wheels and have big 35 inch dirt tires on them. the tires are a bit weathered, but can be ran. has the big beefy trailing arms in the rear and a spindle front end. the rear brakes have brand new wheel cylinders in them and the shoes are in great shape. it has a gene burg shifter and a single handle turning brake set up. the last owner put in a diamond plate floor and high back seats. new throttle cable was just put in. has hid lighting. call james @ 951 212 8358 or jon 760 701 0238 for more pics or to come and check it out. may be interested in trades, so hit us up with what u have!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article