Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Me and my new Creamsicle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
LiveFromNY
Just introducing myself.

Been looking for a 914 LE for some time now and I finally found the car.

She just arrived today from San Jose and she's more than I hoped for. She was fully restored a couple of years ago and is very close to perfect. Just a couple little touch-ups to take care of.

It's been a couple decades since I've spent any time in a 914. Looking forward to being around these parts and getting back into the 914 world.

Couple pics...

IPB Image

IPB Image
championgt1
welcome.png Nice car! drooley.gif
Mike Bellis
Nice car welcome.png
DanT
That car was serviced at Sportech for some time.... I have seen the car in person on several occasions, great score! biggrin.gif
Didn't know it was for sale.
JRust
Congrats! Saw that on ebay. I heard good things about that car. Great score on getting it. Love creamsicle's drooley.gif
Tom_T
Nice 'Sicle! drooley.gif wub.gif
welcome.png
Mike Bellis
You should find Mightyohm. He's in Austin now. He needs another teener to tool around the hills with.
JeffBowlsby
Great car! Great score! Congrats!

Can you email me your contact info, so I can update the 914 LE Registry? Its here if you have not seen it yet:

http://bowlsby.net/914/CanAm/
LiveFromNY
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys.

Jeff- I sent you an email. Great site, BTW. Huge help for me as I was searching for the perfect car.
mightyohm
What?! Another 914 in Austin? I thought I had the only one. biggrin.gif
jzdu
Great looking car. I'm jealous.
tod914
Very nice!!! Congrads.
Drums66
......Welcome to the world(ride on bro) driving.gif
bye1.gif
Root_Werks
drooley.gif

Nice!
timothy_nd28
Very nice car, is this your first 914?
Tom
welcome.png
That is a nice looking car. Take care of it and it will appreciate. smilie_pokal.gif
Tom
Michael N
That car is super clean and I think you got it for a steal considering the condition it is in. I think it is the nicest creamcicle I've ever seen.

Welcome to 914World.
Mr.242
Welcome....

NO FAIR! hissyfit.gif Personal Foul....place it on jackstand for 4 years prior to driving then you can enjoy it.

Nice RIDE!

markb
welcome.png
Good score.
nsr-jamie
Nice!! Love the LE cars beerchug.gif
PanelBilly
Congrats on the purchase. Now that you've driven it, take a look at my photo and learn the proper storage position of the car.

Click to view attachment
mrgjones
It's already restored and perfect? So what are ya supposed to do with it now?
LiveFromNY
QUOTE(mrgjones @ Jun 8 2011, 12:38 AM) *

It's already restored and perfect? So what are ya supposed to do with it now?

I know. Actually, I have a 944 Turbo halfway through a total restoration so it's going to be nice to just drive this one... but your words hit home.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.