Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1971 914 1.7 $2500.00
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
sww914
This is my DD and it runs great. Completely reliable and I drive it every day. Gets really good gas mileage, over 30 on the highway. New brakes, new tires, recent tune-up. Just rebuilt transmission and the stock D-jet engine has just over 30,000 miles on it. Needs paint and small bodywork. Average rust for a Ca car, a little in the hell hole and some in the floors. Originally orange. If you're looking for a lost jewel to restore back to perfect condition, then keep looking. If you want a great running car for not a lot of money that you can drive all the time and have a lot of fun with or a good commuter that you don't need to lose sleep over, this is your car. I need to get rid of this because my wife, kid, and I are getting ready to board our boat and sail away otherwise I would keep this car forever.
Steve
(805)215-02--43
sww914
more
sww914
& more
Rand
I like it. My favorite kind of starting point. If the deal I'm working on right now falls through, I'm all over this.

Wait, you looking to get on a boat or trade for a Mercedes wagon?? poke.gif
sww914
I forgot to mention, this comes with a spare 1.7 with all the fuel injection and ignition stuff. The second engine probably needs a rebuild bit it turns over and it ran when pulled.
sww914
Lower offers will be entertained!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.