Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pedrini price check
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
benalishhero
What is a set going for these days? idea.gif They are ten footers.

TIA
rick 918-S
Are you selling or buying? Early or late set? I would pay $ 100.00 for the set. But that's just because I have more projects than money. thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
benalishhero
Well, a customer just dropped them off to get them out of his garage. The are off his '73, so I'm assuming they are late. I don't even know if I want them or what they are worth.

Ferg
I'd pay 100 for a set of 5 and I don't even have a 914 laugh.gif

rick 918-S
QUOTE(Ferg @ Jun 7 2011, 04:51 PM) *

Ferg you have to offer more not the same and get another car first. FERG.gif
Ok,... $ 200.00 shipping is a killer. If you sell them locally you could get more I'm sure.
Ferg
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jun 7 2011, 01:58 PM) *

QUOTE(Ferg @ Jun 7 2011, 04:51 PM) *

Ferg you have to offer more not the same and get another car first. FERG.gif
Ok,... $ 200.00 shipping is a killer. If you sell them locally you could get more I'm sure.

laugh.gif Agreed, shipping is the deal breaker, and still looking for another 914...
shades.gif
ldsgeek
If I weren't in the process of moving I'd drive to get them for $100, only a couple of hours round trip for me. If they are still around in a few weeks contact me and we can discuss a price.

Thanks,

LDS Geek
benalishhero
Well I had a chance to get a better look at them after work, and found they are Mahles. part#914 361 015 00
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.