Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914club emblem
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gint
Anybody recognize this? It's in the back window of my car.

That reminds me... Sure would go well with a all914 sticker.
olav
I'd go for that. An all914 sticker.
Gint
That's actually an inside joke. Every time I've been in the bay area, Brad can't seem to find any all914 stickers. I've been waiting at least 2 years to get one.
olav
Yah, I'm in the same boat. Every time I would ask he didn't have one but he would bring one next time. biggrin.gif
Brad Roberts
Ok.. I will hold a 914 event at my house.. and we can ALL DIG through my garage for the binder that has my ALL914.com stickers.

Ginter, that is the original 914 club sticker. Do you like it ?? Do we want more of them ??

We could dupe that one pretty quickly and add USA on it or something. Ginter actually owns a 9146 from one of the original founders of the 914 club.

B
Gint
Yeah, I could use a new one. It would be pretty cool to have a sticker for the "club".
rick 918-S
Great Idea. Slight redesign? Or a contest for a new design?
olav
We could be a secret society and have secret hand shakes and everything. Kewl. ph34r.gif
GWN7
Ever find those stickers? And did anyone come up with a handshake?
redshift
Hey! Where can we get stickers!?

M
Trekkor
Do a search here on "secret society". That should entertain you for a few minutes...

KT
Eric_Shea
Sticker please.

(Damn... looking at Mile's avatar scarred the hell outta me. I thought he procreated! Hey Miley-Pooh, have you seen my Recaro's lately laugh.gif)
redshift
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Apr 21 2006, 12:57 PM) *

Sticker please.

(Damn... looking at Mile's avatar scarred the hell outta me. I thought he procreated! Hey Miley-Pooh, have you seen my Recaro's lately laugh.gif)

What the hell, someone has to have them... (asshole) GLAD IT'S YOU! (buttface)

M
Jenny
I still have a *mint* condition all914 sticker. Look for it on ebay. cool_shades.gif

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.