For sale is my 1977 320i, the first year they made them. Its got 119k miles. 2.0L Inline 4. Blue with white hood. Has the larger vented disks up front, and larger sway bar. I was planning on turning the car into a daily driver/track car, but I believe I just threw a rod. Recently I've done a lot of work to it as well. Reg expired. Needs smog if you want this for the street.

-Put a Behr radiator in it, new hoses, hose clamps, heater hoses. Has about 10 months of warranty left on it.

-The seats are out of a 1970 Porsche 914 (I have originals as well).

-Pulled the back seats, both bumpers, side trim. Have the wiring for relocating the battery to the rear.

-New Bosch platinum plugs and NGK wires

-Sony CD player

-Jamex springs (sits about 2" lower)

-Turbine (alpina esque) wheels

There's probably more too. I was planning on doin a dual carb conversion as well. I've got 2 Weber 32/36's and manifolds off of a Bavaria, which are available but not included at the $500 price.

There is also some minor front end damage (from being backed into in front of my house). You're welcome to have the bumpers as well. Those, and all the trim, interior, rear seat belts, etc are included. It starts up, but isn't driveable. Come tow my baby away.

James
415-640-4605

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article