Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need driver 4 Andy's Motor...Santa Barbara to Bay
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
With Jenny dealing with family issues....Andy's motor needs a ride North.....anyone going South and back again ...... Or North and South..... wacko.gif
bondo
I'm going south, and then north, but not far enough north... If someone is going to the bay area from the San Luis Obispo area, I could hand it off to them... sort of an engine bucket brigade smile.gif Probably too complicated.

--Royce
Jenny
sigh... I'm STILL coming down next weekend. I'm planning on getting rims from Mueller and bringing them down to Ventura with me. And when I head out for Jeff's late saturday or early sunday, I'll swing by Malm's to drop them off. Then I'll go to Jeff's to pick up his Turbo'd 914, and head back up north on 101, stopping by at your place to pick up the motor. I'll get it to Andy sometime that next week. Does that work for all the powers that be??

Jen
Joe Bob
Yup....Andy has some heads for me as well.... pray.gif
Mueller
Thanks Jenny......I'll give you some gas money for your services....
Jenny
cool beans. Everyone involved, please PM me their #'s so I can contact them when I'm en route. I'll need to meet up with Mueller next friday afternoon, or sooner.

Jen
SirAndy
thank you very much, you rock! aktion035.gif

gotta dig up those heads ...
jenny, what date are you leaving?

pray.gif Andy
Jenny
I'll head out next friday evening, the 18th. I'll be busy with family stuff all weekend, plus I just realized I'll be unavailable Tuesday afternoon as well as Friday afternoon. So I'll have to meet up with you and Mike sometime next week. We'll work it out, I'm sure. I probably won't see Malm or Zois until sunday the 20th, on my way back up.

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.