Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone work off 4th and Dawson in Seattle?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
biosurfer1
I'm visiting the main office of my company (McKinstry) in Seattle and noticed a good looking orange 914 with dual exhaust in a parking lot just off Dawson/4th S in Seattle.

Anyone here?

This is actually the second 914 i've seen within a couple blocks of the office, but the other one was black and no one knew who it was.
KELTY360
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Jun 8 2011, 03:27 PM) *

I'm visiting the main office of my company (McKinstry) in Seattle and noticed a good looking orange 914 with dual exhaust in a parking lot just off Dawson/4th S in Seattle.

Anyone here?

This is actually the second 914 i've seen within a couple blocks of the office, but the other one was black and no one knew who it was.

I was just at 4th & Dawson yesterday but not with my 914. Don't know whose car it is.

Do you know Alex Cordes? Last I knew he works at McKinstry as a special projects manager. He owns a very cool Lincoln Zephyr three window coupe.
biosurfer1
Doesnt ring a bell, however there are 1600 employees here and I work remotely from California so I would say I dont know most of the people here
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.