Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Admin help
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sean_v8_914
I am looking for a thread I started about a window removal. I would apreciate some coaching on how to find it.
914Mike
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Jun 9 2011, 11:42 AM) *

I am looking for a thread I started about a window removal. I would apreciate some coaching on how to find it.

It's here:
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...=120415&hl=

Just click on your user name (you must be logged in), that will take you to your Profile, on the right is a dropdown tab "Profile Options" where you can select "Find Member's Threads". shades.gif
steveherman
QUOTE(sean_v8_914 @ Jun 9 2011, 02:42 PM) *

to find your own thread you can click on your name in the upper right hand corner where it says "logged in as: sean_v8_914"

then in the next window that opens you click on "profile options" on right hand side under advertisement banner.

then click on "find members topics" and viola all of the threads you started!

i wish that the admins would allow to "find members posts"
RiqueMar
QUOTE(steveherman @ Jun 9 2011, 12:56 PM) *

to find your own thread you can click on your name in the upper right hand corner where it says "logged in as: sean_v8_914"

then in the next window that opens you click on "profile options" on right hand side under advertisement banner.

Actually, you can. Almost the same procedure, just click on the members name and it's the first option under 'Profile Options'.
sean_v8_914
thanks guys. I clicked on all kinds of helpfull stuff based on your recommendtions
VaccaRabite
You can also find your posts under the Advanced search function by putting your user name in user name field.
steveherman
QUOTE(RiqueMar @ Jun 9 2011, 04:39 PM) *

QUOTE(steveherman @ Jun 9 2011, 12:56 PM) *

Actually, you can. Almost the same procedure, just click on the members name and it's the first option under 'Profile Options'.

everytime i click on the find member posts i get :

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.
The error returned was:
Sorry, the board administrator has enabled search flood control.
Please wait at least 5 seconds before trying again.

it appears that the mods have this feature tuned off.
Eric_Shea
You can also find your posts under the Advanced search function by putting your user name in user name field.

And don't forget teh special forum we created just for you. Teh "Sean's How to Spell Teh Forum" We have a special filter that dumps most of your posts in there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.