- I have all the parts to get her put back together and they will come with the car
- Straight wide body, no frame damage or rust
- 140k Miles, Clean Title
- 5 speed lsd transmission and drivetrain still installed and working
- Completely disassembled 2.6L G54b, but freshly machined engine block, bored .030 over, decked flat, new complete gasket kit, good pistons, rods and bead blasted crank, new bearings, $500 in machine work alone
- Aftermarket Non-Jet Valve Marnal Head (Big Upgrade over stock) $800 new
- Interior in "eh" shape. 2 Corbeau racing seats included.
- Apexi turbo timer installed
- Boost and A/F ratio pillar gauges installed
- Stock turbo blown- still included, but I have a 16g turbo that I can throw in for the right price. Direct bolt-on to stock manifold.
- Will include everything I have to help get this baby up and running. Boxes full of stuff that comes with the car.

$2000 with 16g, $1800 with no 16g. OBO Email for a quick response.

Will trade if it's an older sports car like a datsun 240z, 280z, 510, BMW 2002, e21, e30, Nissan 240sx, Toyota mr2, Mazda rx7, Pontiac Fiero Porsche 914, 924, 944, etc... rwd 5 speed, pre '76 preffered. Close to running or fixable.

No part out. She is complete and will stay that way.

Key: mitsubishi mitsu chrysler dodge plymouth starion conquest starquest flatty fatty tsi esi r esi-r 4 cylinder banger turbo intercooler intercooled sport coupe rwd jdm drift slide shell

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article