Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sad News. We lost a member last week.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisFoley
Today I learned of Mike's passing when his brother paid us a visit at the shop to share the news and talk about plans to finish Mike's 914. (I know he had it together before but I never saw it running.)
There is an obit in the Hartford Courant. I'll post a link later.
SirAndy
sad.gif
jd74914
Wow, that is sad. Mike was a nice guy. sad.gif

Funny story: A few years ago Mike offered me a used windshield on the condition that I help him pull it. My dad and I went over one morning and we when we had about 95% of the glue cut, Mike was so excited he pulled up and broke a corner off. He felt so bad that he jut about forced some spare parts on us. laugh.gif
914.SBC
I dont know him but doesnt matter...Prayers to him and the family. RIP my brother
IronHillRestorations
Too bad sad.gif I was born on the same day as Mike, and that's way too young! mad.gif sad.gif
Elliot Cannon
sad.gif
racerbvd
sad.gif R.I.P. sad.gif
wingnut86
sad.gif

...way too young...
rick 918-S
Hewas my age... sad.gif
E-Man 1313
Thank You all for the kind words. I am Mike's brother and i met Chris today and I think he will be very helpful to me with Mike's car. My brother and i have been working on cars together since i was about 10 yrs old he was nine years older than me. He took me to Lime Rock when i was 11 or 12 and we always made that trip at least 2 or 3 times a year since then rain or shine. We sat and watched the race at LRP on TV the day before he passed. He will be missed by all who knew him.
championgt1
sad.gif Sorry to hear this.
tpines
My prayers are with the family at this difficult time...
arkitect
My condolences to the family.
rfuerst911sc
Sorry for your loss sad.gif . Sounds like completing the car would be a nice tribute to your brother. Good luck this forum is here to help you through this.
ChrisFoley
Here's a link to the obituary in the Hartford Courant:
E. Michael Dugan
ejm
Mike was a great guy and will surely be missed.
carr914
sad.gif

R.I.P.
dion9146
RIP
sad.gif
VRROOMM1
sad.gif sorry for your loss
r_towle
terribly sorry for your loss.

Rich
ConeDodger
sad.gif So sad to hear of Mike's passing. Reading his obituary, it sounds like a short life, well lived. God speed brother.
jimtab
I didn't know him, but we can ill afford to lose any 914 fans, and at so young an age. Condolences to his family.
PeeGreen 914
sad.gif My condolences and prayers to his family.
porsche_dreamer
So sorry for your loss. The 914 world will miss him.
TurboWalt
R.I.P. my 914 brother.
watsonrx13
sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.