This is today only, reduced price, to help you with the decision to drive it home..
If you have $1,999 and want get an economical FUN car, Call me Now.
The higher the gas prices, the more value it has. INEXPENSIVE cars, that get good gas mileage,
are not going to be flooding into the market, when gas goes to $5..
This is a one day sale price. (was 2,200 watch the gas pump for tomorrows price - if I still have it.)

You think we are going to see LOWER gas prices through the summer? Then you aren't from around here!!!.

This hot looking sportscar can get 32 - 40 mpg (if you drive it nice) and it has a massive trunk, even with the top stowed in it. The Targa top and classy bodystyle, were the secondary reasons I had for buying it it.
I have had it for about 2 years and have basically improved a few things that would make it tear up the mountain roads, and "feel" more like the Porsche 914, I had.
I am selling it to make room for another car, that fits my current needs, and reduced the price for a quicker sale.
Details-
Just over 100k original miles (111k)
New front half axles and control arm bushings.(2 mos ago)
Radiator (about a year ago)
New clutch, 2 years ago
5 speed 1.5 ltr engine
Alpine cd deck with Kenwood speakers.
Aux battery setup and monster wire for kicker, in the trunk (just add kicker)
Four adjustable shocks,
Front and rear sway bars
A "cleaned up" exhaust (2 in 1 chrome muffler, and all new last section),
Matched "staggered" tires (to give it a good reveal on the wheel well). 16 in rims, tires about 40%
I suspect it was chipped, based on the comment from the "Del Sol expert" that drove it on Friday - I always thought it was quick...
I WILL THROW IN THE 1994 CIVIC DEL SOL SERVICE MANUAL (Honda factory book)- TODAY ONLY

The other stuff...

This car has a salvage title, which was likely from a theft recovery. It was stolen once, since I owned it
. (not so easy now, heh, heh)
A note on Salvage titles - I had a bit of education, from my insurance lady. She asked me:
"ARE YOU GOING TO INSURE THIS WITH FULL COVERAGE?...If Not, THEN IT DOESN'T MATTER".
There is no difference in price for Liability insurance. Who has full coverage on a $2,000 car anyway?
Most salvage titles are from theft recovery. The insurance pays out and sometime after that, the car is recovered.
Doesn't mean there was anything wrong with it. The rims could have been ripped or something.
In any case, once the insurance pays out, it gets a salvage title.
This only matters on an expensive car, that you intend to fully insure -not on an older, inexpensive car with just liability insurance.

This is not a negotiating point - the car runs strong, drives straight and is my daily driver.

You are welcome to run a car facts report, but hey, we are not talking about a $50,000 Lincoln Navigator.
If this is a big turn off for you, don't bother - but you will be missing out on a good deal, because of something that really doesn't matter on this cheap of a car.
You may be misinformed, on when Salvage title means something - Check it out with your insurance ppl.

It has a few cosmetic blemishes but basically it will be a good daily driver, while you trick it out.

Man I am going to MISS this fun ass car.
Come get it, before I change my mind.....Jim 408 605 2706. Leave message if I can't pick up - Or text once, with a time we can connect.
I WILL NEED A $1/4 DEPOSIT, OF GOOD FAITH CASH , TO CONSIDER IT SOLD, and remove the ad (in case you need to get the rest tomorrow).When gas goes up more, it will go back to $2350+! OR I WILL KEEP IT, and fill up a lot less!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article