Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunset @ 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TC 914-8
My Wife pointed out that the local paper had the sunset listed at 9:11 for Wednesday, Thursday (today) it was 9:12. So I figure Saturday it will be 9:14 confused24.gif
Your local time may vary, I will plan to go out and drive Saturday and watch the sunset @914 driving.gif
the good news is my wife is starting to pay attention to those simple but important 914isms
KELTY360
assimilate.gif

smilie_pokal.gif
Root_Werks
shades.gif
tradisrad
my wife used to make fun of my 914 buddies and I when we would say, "Its 9:14 am" or "hey, that Cal Train is number 914". She obviously does not get it, or the perhaps the real truth is she wants to say "you guys are retards".

Our sun sets don't come that late in the bay area. Have a nice drive.
Spoke
Why is it that Porsche guys find parallels in normal life with Porsche model numbers?

A few months ago, I stayed in a hotel on the 9th floor in room 917. That was the first time I ever sat in a 917. I was careful and needless to say, I didn't wreck it.
TC 914-8
QUOTE(Spoke @ Jun 10 2011, 09:19 AM) *

Why is it that Porsche guys find parallels in normal life with Porsche model numbers?

A few months ago, I stayed in a hotel on the 9th floor in room 917. That was the first time I ever sat in a 917. I was careful and needless to say, I didn't wreck it.

smilie_pokal.gif
If I stay in a hotel with 9 floors or more, I always ask for 914 if possible, it hasn't happened yet.
TC 914-8
Todays sunset was @ 9:13
Counting down till tomorrow
VaccaRabite
QUOTE(Spoke @ Jun 10 2011, 11:19 AM) *

Its not just Porsche guys.
Military Vehicle guys do it too.
And gun guys.

I get a stupid thrill from many numbers aside from 914, due to the hobbies that I have or used to have.

Zach
'73-914kid
We all find weird parralels... I had the option for 3 new phone numbers when I got my new cell phone. Just that weekend, I had gotten friendly with the owner of a 908/3 at the Monterey Historics... One option for phone numbers was the first 3 digits 908. huh, I'll take that one...haha
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.