Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: alki beach,seattle
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
we were.

kevin
seanery
OK, now a pic with everyone's name on them in the pic?!
rhodyguy
i'm the mooke that's all forehead. the rest can stand up and be counted.

kevin
seanery
OK, Rhody is the tall guy in the middle?

who else?
ChrisReale
I left to go to work before that pic was taken, so my anonimity still remains happy11.gif
Bleyseng
Left to Right
911Guy,Geoff, Blair,New914Guy,new914Guy,Kevin,Zach,Bruce
Bottom
Eric Fry, Joe Shapiro, 914guy w/megasquirt,Dunno
Bruce Allert
Great memory there Geoff clap56.gif Oldtimers disease hasn't set yet, eh?
So, does Dunno have a last name? laugh.gif
bruce
ChrisReale
Mega Squirt guy is DN Hunt. BTW, Megasquirt is cool!
ChrisReale
Dude on lower right is Tim. He has a 914 he might be selling to ErnieDV, that is super clean, a 912 that he is messing with and a 911 that he drove to the event. Cool guy as well. Has a hell of a machining set up in his workshop, which he does (did?) professionally
Bleyseng
I am terrible with names! DH Hunt, right! is the guy with the Megasquirt. Everybody else I have known for awhile.
Geoff
rhodyguy
the poor sap that drove this one. parked it down the block to avoid the embarrasing " so, when are you going to finnish your car?". geoff drilled him w/ the quest anyway.

kevin
Bruce Allert
Kevin, did ya get yer coveralls on when ya got back? Is ist running yet? wink.gif
bruce
rhodyguy
bruce, attacked the wrecked 73'. all that's left to get are the axels w/ the new cv joints. that piece of junk goes next week. finnished up about 7:30 last night. NOW, the 73' gets all the goodies. i've turned the corner. installing CLEAN parts. happy,happy, joy, joy. hopefully i'll soon be able to post a picture of the ass end of my car going down my street. i'll send a picture of it to certain individual with one of these. finger.gif that picture is on the way. for some reason i think i some how missed a side shot of your car. but there were a # of orange cars. what style bumpers does yours have and what mags? i can't match up with those tiny avatars and i can't see "r-punkin". it was a pleasure meeting you and everyone else. i think there's going to be some major networking up here after yesterday. geoff and i spoke about getting a slot in the car coral at the 4 th of july sovern historic races at the old s.i.r. perhaps you should have to display a club914 sticker, or you can't park 25 yrds from the front gate. if you guys haven't been before it's a great show. wide open pits, great cars. how often can you press your nose against the side window of a 917?

kevin
Bleyseng
Hey Kevin(wannabeclubmember)
I want to see your car at the autox running not a lame pic of its behind!
Good to hear you're making progress as its hard when you have 3 cars all apart, kinda tough to tell which part to use.
Geoff
seanery
Is this right? (added Neal)
Bleyseng
Maybe the newbies will send in their names so we can know. I think they are lurkers now too, so post away. The only one around here that bites is Brad.
Geoff
seanery
Who took the picture?
Bleyseng
I think it was Kevin snagged this blond jogger who was walking her dog.
rhodyguy
i think that's correct sean. the guy crouching down next to me is neal c. his car has an interesting story. his dad bought it brand spanking new. talk about knowing a car's history. there are some swell cars around here. i'll do a post of the side shots in a new thread, putting together 12 or so new faces w/ their cars is a bit more than my pea brain can handle these days. all can come out of the shadows. you know the world has changed when a guy drives his 911 to an affair like this because he doesn't want anyone to ding his 14. clap56.gif

you had to be there. we were parked next to the bike path, and brother we were all kinds of in the way. bike bells dinging,"on your right", dirty looks. we were like cones at an a-x for the cyclists. what a buch of rebels.

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.