Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New parts installed!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ian Stott
Just got back from installing the new fuse panel, the flasher module, the new rubber strip across the top of the windshield and some odds and ends. Sure was nice to get that done and to be able to go down the road at speed with no squeaks and to have the pilot driving lights on and nothing else! I keep finding things that need attention but the car is looking better everyday, going to meet up with James Smith, (a former car of the month winner) tomorrow at a car show and I am sure he will have more suggestions for me! We finally have nice enough weather here in Atlantic Canada to do some top off driving, I plan on doing about 6 hours worth tomorrow. I will take some pics of my car with James' 914-6 and I am sure he will post them, I have not been successful at doing that. Looking forward to a great summer and putting on lots of miles!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
JRust
QUOTE(Ian Stott @ Jun 10 2011, 11:36 AM) *

Just got back from installing the new fuse panel, the flasher module, the new rubber strip across the top of the windshield and some odds and ends. Sure was nice to get that done and to be able to go down the road at speed with no squeaks and to have the pilot driving lights on and nothing else! I keep finding things that need attention but the car is looking better everyday, going to meet up with James Smith, (a former car of the month winner) tomorrow at a car show and I am sure he will have more suggestions for me! We finally have nice enough weather here in Atlantic Canada to do some top off driving, I plan on doing about 6 hours worth tomorrow. I will take some pics of my car with James' 914-6 and I am sure he will post them, I have not been successful at doing that. Looking forward to a great summer and putting on lots of miles!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada

Any progress is a good thing. Those little projects are great. They inspire you to do more with your car. Always nice getting a few of those out of the way. Especially when you get to go out & drive after doing them. Get some pics up soon smile.gif
Ian Stott
Just got back a few minutes ago from a car show in Fredericton New Brunswick, Canada, great weather and 3 914's, the first time to have that many in one place at the same time woo woo! a record. I took pics and e-mailed them to James Smith who will post them. My 73 2.0 ran great all day and it sure was nice to have the pilot lights on as daytime running lights, I felt oncoming traffic could see me way better.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.