The 1975 1.8 runs and drives. It has been partially restored and has a salvage title because of towing and storage fees at one time. It has brand new fuel pump, battery, rear brake pads (rear calipers have been rebuilt and painted, the entire system pressure bled and the rotors turned), all new parking brake cables, pedal cluster rebuilt with bronze bushings, new battery tray and support, new alternator and new Pertronic ignition. Mostly complete and straight. Wheels are the standard steel. Additionally there are three parts cars, two that roll and one that is cut in half. Still many good parts left. Also many parts off cars new and used will be included, too many to list but there is stainless heat exchangers and a side shift transaxle amoung the parts. I want out of the 914 game. Must take all cars and all parts. I WILL NOT SELL PARTS SO PLEASE DON'T ASK!! $1500 OBO for the running 75, 3 parts cars and all parts. No reasonable offer will be refused and I won't hold them for anyone. The first to me with cash takes them home! Call John 530 300 5407 weekdays and 530 272 5612 nights and weekends. Pictures are of the running 1975 car.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article