Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Calling all Sacramento Concours Weenies!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
I had already decided to attend this event and bring the 914 when I saw this:

Looks like we're getting some respect at this event... I am going and bringing my 914!
Andyrew
To far for me... Especially since they would turn their noses up.
Mike Bellis
I will be at the Disco Tranny clinic piratenanner.gif Otherwize I would enter mine, if running. Just to see how low a score I can get. beer.gif
ConeDodger
I will probably enter mine in Competition Special Interest. There is a Concours Weenie couple that always enters and it drives them nuts when I win because I actually compete in autocross and do track days... You get points for that and it negates the 12 hours of q-tip time they put in... I will clean it up but I'm not going to obsess over it.

Go ahead Bovey... Find a garbage can!
Mike Bellis
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 10 2011, 09:04 PM) *

I will probably enter mine in Competition Special Interest. There is a Concours Weenie couple that always enters and it drives them nuts when I win because I actually compete in autocross and do track days... You get points for that and it negates the 12 hours of q-tip time they put in... I will clean it up but I'm not going to obsess over it.

After analyzing this picture, it would appear there are no garbage cans visible... poke.gif
a914dude
I prefer to pee on my fender prior to entering.....keeps the judges back a bit and they don't notice the paint chips.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(kg6dxn @ Jun 10 2011, 08:27 PM) *

After analyzing this picture, it would appear there are no garbage cans visible... poke.gif

Word! Take that Bovey!!! evilgrin.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(a914dude @ Jun 10 2011, 08:34 PM) *

I prefer to pee on my fender prior to entering.....keeps the judges back a bit and they don't notice the paint chips.

I hear what you're saying but mine doesn't have any paint chips. Just a torn off front valence from loading it on my trailer at an autocross event...
ConeDodger
I can only take these things about once a year. Paul Sayegh and I both went and were joined by Larry with a real M471 car and two other 914 4 cylinders. Paul took Best 914 as the 914 was the featured model. All of us who were entered in a class got hardware.
ConeDodger
More...
ConeDodger
And still more...
r_towle
lemme get this straight.

You have a car show, in California, in June....and its INDOORS?

What is wrong with you people.
Get outside and enjoy the weather.

Rich
ConeDodger
QUOTE(r_towle @ Jun 12 2011, 04:04 PM) *

lemme get this straight.

You have a car show, in California, in June....and its INDOORS?

What is wrong with you people.
Get outside and enjoy the weather.

Rich

The 914's and 356's were inside. There were cars outside. As I said, the 914 was featured so...

It was kind of nice actually since it was 87 degrees outside.
ConeDodger
Paul offered to trade his 914 for this GT3RS... I don't think they thought he was serious. He was...
PRS914-6
The Line-up
Click to view attachment
Rob at his best....
Click to view attachment
I lost some points for a couple of dog hairs on the seat.... sad.gif
Click to view attachment
ConeDodger
Paul's not kidding. I saw his score sheet. "Animal hairs on seat." wacko.gif
PeeGreen 914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 10 2011, 09:35 PM) *

confused24.gif It's about time lol-2.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Jun 12 2011, 09:47 PM) *

Hold the phone, i can clearly see two garbage trucks in the background! laugh.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jun 12 2011, 09:24 PM) *

QUOTE(PeeGreen 914 @ Jun 12 2011, 09:47 PM) *

Hold the phone, i can clearly see two garbage trucks in the background! laugh.gif

Dump trucks don't count... They can be used for things other than garbage and usually are! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.