Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My car feels so alone
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sportlicherFahrer
Any members in Kansas or close to Kansas City? Out here in Fort Riley and have yet to see a single teener even sitting in a field. I also need to find some good roads like back home in WA... driving.gif
Tom_T
Have you tried the members map at the top right of the page? type.gif

I don't know how up to date it is, but worth a try. smile.gif

... Ooops - never mind! I just tried it & it comes up as a dead link to 914club.
I didn't realize it was a defunct feature! sad.gif
reverie
Hi, Jim! smile.gif Yeah, the roads look kinda straight around there...

Don't they do CONUS transfers anymore? Also, back in the day, you could put an ad in the military paper looking for someone with your job title who'd like to transfer to the Midwest (switch positions with you). Not sure if they still do that in the paper.

You need strong medicine... a nice drive on a curvy road.
Ian Stott
I felt the same at first here in Moncton, surrounded by muscle cars, but they are still car people and I have infiltrated the group, and once they got to know a few things about our "little cars" there was no shortage of invitations to events. I do have a few more twisty roads than you, but a much shorter season for driving, and I envy what you pay for gas!

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
VaccaRabite
The member map is many years out Of date if it even works. I think Frapper went under, and Howard owned the map.

I wonder if we can search by region.
Zach
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.