Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sad news, Kurt Schneider
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TC 914-8
I recieved a call today from our regional PCA chairperson, she called ahead of the Email she sent (below) to let me know or Kurts passing. He was a past Olympic Pennisula regional president. He battled cancer for the past year and had a tragic turn of events and past away yesterday. I have met and enjoyed Kurt in many of our local events, Great guy, and huge Porsche enthusiast. He and his wife opened their house after the local event in Port Angeles " Porsches on the Pier" for an ice cream social. Kurt will be sadly missed and my condolences to his wife Lori and his family.

I have pasted Gloria's email below.

RIP Kurt Schnider smilie_pokal.gif driving.gif ,

Gloria's message:

It is with a very heavy heart that I am sending out this message to our Olympic Peninsula Region membership, but Kurt Schneider our first Past President and long time Porsche Club member passed away yesterday morning. There will be a memorial at a later date which I will let you know once it's announced. If you would like to send well wishes to his wife Lori, here is her information:

Email address: lorischneider@olypen.com

Here is the blog they were keeping during Kurt's illness as well http://kurtkare.wordpress.com/

If there are any questions I can answer, please let me know.

Gloria Mellon

Membership Chair, OLP
watsonrx13
sad.gif
wingnut86
...condolences from our family down South as well.

I have worked in and around the Oncology business for many years, and it never ceases to surprise me how much courage the patients, their family members and friends show with the pain they endure fighting such a tough disease that Cancer can be...

Volunteer to help someone you know or someone you don't.

...just offer...

help.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.