Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need help with this PLEASE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
There is a group trying to stop the F1 coming to Austin. The site I go to supporting the track has this petition going to inform the city this is bigger than a couple of whiners in Austin. Please sign the petition and list it on other car sites you go to. Thanks guys. beerchug.gif

http://www.change.org/petitions/tell-the-a...es-on-formula-1
spare time toys
Just a quick bump to stay on page one
Elliot Cannon
Why would anyone NOT want a race like this coming to their town. Are there endangered Prairie dogs involved?
spare time toys
QUOTE(Elliot Cannon @ Jun 11 2011, 07:17 PM) *

Why would anyone NOT want a race like this coming to their town. Are there endangered Prairie dogs involved?

Austin has a bunch of greenies that think they need to run the town. Its a small bunch with a lot of cash. They have put out stuff about how this will hurt the enviroment not thinking it is about a 4-5 mile drive from the airport. Im sure those jets blasting out of there all day put out more CO2 footprint then the F would and what about all the extra trafic for UT football. They dont like to talk about that. huh.gif
76-914
agree.gif Austin is full of pinko, commie, bomb throwing, tree hugging, leftist, liberal, hippie SOB's smoke.gif I should know; I'm from there. BTW, is that the old speedway at Pilot Knob? If it's S or SE of ABI (airport) it should be fine. Better yet, they could locate it next to the Del Valle Correctional Institute. Drivers could get bonus points for running over escapee's. happy11.gif I miss Austin, most of the people and it's food; I don't miss the politics!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.