Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Something new from the Yopu Store
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
Just in time for WCR2011 in Medford. We made these up as awards for WCR2010 at Tahoe and they were so great we decided to make more. I have made up 2 dozen and for now, we will reserve these for people who want to pick them up at WCR in Medford. After that, we can open them up to people who want them shipped.

They are expensive and labor intensive to make so they will be $20 each delivered to Medford. If you want one or more, PM me and I will give you payment instruction...
BMXerror
Those are just too cool! I won't be at WCR, but if you're willing to ship, I'd take one! beer3.gif
Mark D.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(BMXerror @ Jun 11 2011, 07:56 PM) *

Those are just too cool! I won't be at WCR, but if you're willing to ship, I'd take one! beer3.gif
Mark D.

We can ship Mark. Shipping is a little expensive though. We don't have individual boxes to put them in so I expect it would be over $10 or whatever those flat rate boxes cost at USPS...

I hear you on the cool factor! I love how they turned out.
ConeDodger
Bump! Bump - bump it up!

These are Yopu approved drinking devices guys!
rick 918-S
PM sent beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(rick 918-S @ Jun 12 2011, 06:57 PM) *

PM sent beerchug.gif

These will be coming up to WCR with Mark so I am trying to establish how many to send with him. People can just pay him at the event too...
McMark
Those are turning out sooooo cool! Just send them all. Everyone's gonna want one when they see it in person. happy11.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(McMark @ Jun 12 2011, 09:19 PM) *
Those are turning out sooooo cool! Just send them all. Everyone's gonna want one when they see it in person. happy11.gif

agree.gif

I'll take one! beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
Ok - ok! I'll send them all! wacko.gif
rick 918-S
I dibs 4 mugs. My MN buddys Irv and Dan want a couple also. Mark Put my name on 4 of them. beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
914werke
Umm.. shouldn't this be in the members vendor section?
biosurfer1
Rob,

I will want one too! If you have one available, I can pick it up at the next reunion
Als914
PM sent. beer.gif beerchug.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(rdauenhauer @ Jun 13 2011, 08:31 AM) *

Umm.. shouldn't this be in the members vendor section?

It is. This is just an announcement.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.