Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NLA but some can still be found
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
veltror
Last Sunday like every year for the last 30 years I visited my usual VW show In Stonor Park UK. Had a look around the car boot sale and did not see much but then a number caught my eye , A guy was selling two 914 CV joints brnd new, still had the Mittelmotor stickers on them at 25 pounds each managed to get both for forty quid... finally a bargain.

Roman
stugray
Sorry to be rude, but you SUCK beerchug.gif

Nice find. I would be doing a dance if I found those in a local garage sale cheer.gif

If you would like to double your money let me know. I was about to purchase a new set when I discovered the NLA....

Stu
SirAndy
smilie_pokal.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(stugray @ Jun 12 2011, 02:14 PM) *

Sorry to be rude, but you SUCK beerchug.gif

Nice find. I would be doing a dance if I found those in a local garage sale cheer.gif

If you would like to double your money let me know. I was about to purchase a new set when I discovered the NLA....

Stu

You wouldn't want to pay shipping from the UK. I have a set in good shape that I would sell for a reasonable price. Shipping runs ~$35.
wingnut86
Jeff Bowlsby, are you out there?

Jeff may want them for the originality portion of his site.

At least pictures of each one separately in respective boxes.

Ummm, sitting on top of 4000 uncut diamonds.

drooley.gif
veltror
wow did not know they were that rare, thee is a sticker saying they were supplied by Mittelmotor in 2007...
Tom_T
Great deal! biggrin.gif

When you un-box them, make sure to take pix of them & post at the Parts Vault under Originality & History Forum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.