Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Column conversion parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
markb
I've been collection parts to do a conversion to a 914-6 style column, but will probably be selling the car soon, so it's time for it to go. I don't know if this is everything needed, but I'm including everything I have. You may need a set of 911 switches. I think the small dash clamshells are the AA repro's. The 2 sets of switches are from 912's. The other outer clamshells are from a variety of 911's. Both of the columns have been cut for the welding of the 914 mount, and the mechanicals are all there. The ignition switch is used, with a broken spare "just in case". The piece of dash is from a 911, IIRC, that I was going to weld to the 914 dash. I'm asking $250.00 OBO, shipped CONUS.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
markb
icon_bump.gif
markb
Price reduced to $250.00
c12croft
QUOTE(markb @ Jun 23 2011, 10:00 AM) *

Price reduced to $250.00

Hi,
I am interested in the conversion, but it looks like you have parts for several conversions in the photo. Am I mistaken? How many do you have?
Otherwise I'll buy what you have there.
Tim C
markb
Hi Tim, everything you see is what I'm selling. I don't actually know if the turn signals will work with the conversion, but I'm including them.
c12croft
QUOTE(markb @ Jun 24 2011, 05:54 PM) *

Hi Tim, everything you see is what I'm selling. I don't actually know if the turn signals will work with the conversion, but I'm including them.

I count six sets of clamshells in photo, am I mistaken?
markb
Looks like 3 uncut 911, 1 cut (shortened for the 914) 911, and the 2 912's.
matteyp
Just curious as to the benefit of fitting a 911 column to a 914?
Brian_Boss
Mark:

If Tim does not buy this, I will take it.

Brian
markb
QUOTE(matteyp @ Jun 26 2011, 11:07 AM) *

Just curious as to the benefit of fitting a 911 column to a 914?

Purely looks, there really isn't any other reason.
markb
QUOTE(Brian_Boss @ Jun 26 2011, 12:04 PM) *

Mark:

If Tim does not buy this, I will take it.

Brian

No one has said they want it yet, so if you want it, it's yours. PM me for my Paypal address, and I can ship it Tues.
markb
SALE PENDING smile.gif

SOLD!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.