Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCR 2011 Raffle Prizes...A Gi-normous thank you to our Vendors!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
montoya 73 2.0
cheer.gif A raffle prize to win for your Teener! cheer.gif

Thank you to Raul (yello914). These are absolutely beautiful! If I don't win them, I will be ordering (2) two sets for myself!

Click to view attachment

ALUMINUM THRESHOLDS & CARPET RAILS

Come to the WCR and win these!
jzdu
Nice!!
JRust
Our vendors are Excellent!

Big thanks to McMark at original customs. He is donating 2 of his speedo drive dbl seal upgrades.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=103985
montoya 73 2.0
cheer.gif A few raffle prizes to win cheer.gif

We received a few things from Griot's Garage - Car care for the professional!

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment

35 oz. Speed Shine & Finest Sprayer

3 Micro Fiber Clothes

Click to view attachment

Sampler Maintenance Kit

Griot's Garage Home page

Come to the WCR to win these!
JRust
Restoration Design rocks! They donated a set of their replacement inner rockers
montoya 73 2.0
cheer.gif A free nights stay for some lucky winner at the Host Hotel cheer.gif

This certificate can be redeemed immediately or saved for another stay!

Click to view attachment

The La Quinta Inn & Suites - White City, Oregon

Come win this prize at WCR!
JRust
Another prize from Gerald Shaffer
"Mom's service cover"

These cover's are awesome. I love mine
ConeDodger
These might be anticlimactic after giving away 30 'new' 914's last year av-943.gif but the Yopu Store is donating 2 of these 914World Logo Beer Mugs... Mark will be bringing a bunch so if you aren't lucky enough to win, you can always buy one confused24.gif right?
montoya 73 2.0
Nice! thumb3d.gif
Mr.242
Great prizes....thinking of canceling my flight to Maui for a chance to win some.
JRust
Just in "CFR cable throttle linkage for dual carbs" [size=4]

http://www.tangerineracing.com/whats_new.htm

Throttle Linkage for Dual Carbs

piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif piratenanner.gif
JRust
Anyone need some SS fuel lines confused24.gif

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=110158

Big shout out to Rotary'14 for the donation
JRust
I haven't seen this one but Al Garcia is donating a gift certificate for his LED lights. If you win you will send him your gages along with a little coin so he can ship them back. He will send them back all ready to plug in your car piratenanner.gif
TC 914-8
Don't forget
I am donating a couple each 914, 914-6, 914-8 beer openers
Click to view attachment
montoya 73 2.0
Nice! thumb3d.gif
JRust
A & P girl is donating 2 sets of her 914 hardware kits

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=130024
PRS914-6
I'll donate some seat belt "PRESS" decals. How about 3 sets? I can mail them or you can have the winners contact me and I'll ship them direct to them.
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(PRS914-6 @ Jun 14 2011, 10:26 AM) *

I'll donate some seat belt "PRESS" decals. How about 3 sets? I can mail them or you can have the winners contact me and I'll ship them direct to them.

PM sent.
JRust
I'll let the incredible Mr Shea post a pic of what he is donating drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif I can guarantee there will be drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif drooley.gif

Here is a link to his site http://www.pmbperformance.com/catalog.html . I highly recommend all Eric's products. The guy does incredible work restoring our calipers along with all his other products. He's even semi enjoyable to be around blink.gif
Eric_Shea
I enjoy being around semi's... wub.gif

IPB Image
montoya 73 2.0
Oooooo, Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!
JRust
James & Heidi with Appearance & Performance donated a set of the reproduction basket weave door panels aktion035.gif . You guys are awesome

http://www.914ap.com/products.php
JRust
We also have a collaberated effort on a tranny rebuild. I donated the tranny & parts. Dr Evil put the stack together. John (Jakeodoule) put it back in the case.

So basically we have one rebuilt tranny that will be given away as a prize w00t.gif I don't know who the lucky winner will be but who doesn't need a rebuilt tranny confused24.gif
montoya 73 2.0
beer.gif beer.gif Here's some more prizes for you beer drinkers! beer.gif beer.gif

Klamath Basin Brewing Company - The Creamery Brew Pub & Grill..

has donated a dozen pint glasses! Yes, 12 beer glasses for some lucky winners to add to their collection!

Click to view attachment

Klamath Basin Brewing Company was founded in January 2001 by friends Lonnie Clement and Del Azevedo. The dream was to brew fine handcrafted ales. After renovating Lonnie Clements’ garage into a licensed and permitted commercial brewery, they started brewing commercial ales in a brewing system they built themselves. The brewing company began to produce saleable ales.

With still more dreams of growth, the two purchased an old creamery in downtown Klamath Falls. After two and a half years of work to gain community support and develop a business plan, the property was ready for renovation to begin. The newly renovated building would house both a brewery and a restaurant. February 2005, The Creamery Brewpub and Grill and Klamath Basin Brewing, Inc. opened their doors to the public.

Our official address is 1320 Main Street, in the heart of the historic downtown Klamath Falls. Housed in the historical Crater Lake Creamery building, built in 1935, the infamous neon “Blue Cow” sign from the old creamery still stands proudly on our building.

"Click here" for Klamath Basin Brewing Company

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
montoya 73 2.0
6 Days people before the event commences and 8 days before all these goodies are given away!
montoya 73 2.0
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif Another awesome raffle prize cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Our very own Paul (914 3.6) Sayegh Donated 3 sets of his decals!

Seat Belt "Press" decals, Makes those seatbelts look new!

Click to view attachment

Click Here for Seat Belt "Press" Decals page

Be at the event to win a set!
montoya 73 2.0
2 days to go! Register so you can win one of these great prizes that our vendors have donated to the event! I need a few of these myself!
montoya 73 2.0
WTF.gif You can still blow off whatever your doing and come to the WCR 2011! Be irresponsible and selfish, it's okay all the other kids are doing it.

One day left to win these wonderful prizes.
montoya 73 2.0
I want to thank all the Vendors for donating their wonderful products and all the hard work that goes into them! You guys and Gals are the greatest! Jamie has the list and picture of whom won what.
JRust
Here is a list of the big winners! Thanks to all our wonderful vendors who supplied prizes!

Greenie (Curt) won Paul's beautiful set of repro Aluminum threshold plates piratenanner.gif

Drew Montoya won Original Customs (McMarks) Speedo drive with the 2nd seal added biggrin.gif

Ian (Loser Cruiser) won Als914 LED lighting kit. I am sure Ian will be in touch to get some gages sent off to you AL drooley.gif

There were many winners of 914Rubber products from Mike. LEW,Tony,Tom,Mike, Brian,McMark, Marc (Kealty), Paul Boyb, Jeff, Jim. A few lucky people were able to test out Marks beautiful new Targa roof drooley.gif

Jim Dupree won Garold Shaefers service cover biggrin.gif

Morgan Stein won the Dual Carb Linkage from Chris Foley Racing evilgrin.gif

James Saum won the inner rocker replacement panels from restoration
design piratenanner.gif

Rob Sime won SS fuel lines donated from Rotary 914 cheer.gif

Ian (IM101) won the free nights stay at LaQuinta cheer.gif

Dean won the Appearance & Performnce new Door panels drooley.gif

Jim Hoyland won the Rebuilt transmission donated by Jamie, Gear Stack done by Dr Evil with John (Jakeodoule) finishing the assembly first.gif

John (Jakeodoule) won some of Griots Car care products beer.gif

Elliot also won some of Griots great car care products evilgrin.gif

Ben Matlock won a very cool photo of a Dellorto Carb dontaed by Nate from Annacordis (Can't remmeber the name of your shop sad.gif )

Rick was the lucky winner of some of the Yopu store 914 beer mugs beerchug.gif

Ernie Devries won one of Tony (TC914-8) 914 bottle openers aktion035.gif

Nate won Eric Shea's PMB performance rebuilt Brake calipers! piratenanner.gif

Both Rocky & Mark Whitesell scroed a set of A & P Girls 914 hardware kits beerchug.gif

Three people got the seat belts Press decals from Paul Sayegh grouphug.gif

There are many more prizes that went to guests (the insane family's of us dedicated teeners) screwy.gif

Pics to follow along with the many many thanks from all the WCR attendee's tour wonderful vendors. You are the best vendors & we love all your products aktion035.gif
JRust
More pics
ConeDodger
I don't see myself on the list but I won some stainless steel fuel lines from Chris Foley? I guess these get sent to me later?
JRust
Winners cheer.gif
JRust
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 26 2011, 03:27 PM) *

I don't see myself on the list but I won some stainless steel fuel lines from Chris Foley? I guess these get sent to me later?

Yes we just need to know what year they are for Rob! I'll get you added above
ConeDodger
QUOTE(JRust @ Jun 26 2011, 03:04 PM) *

QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 26 2011, 03:27 PM) *

Yes we just need to know what year they are for Rob! I'll get you added above

75... Thanks. biggrin.gif
jcd914
A big personal thank you to Gerald Shaffer and his Mom for the service cover I won!!!
I have wanted one of these for years wub.gif

THANKS!!

Jim

QUOTE(JRust @ Jun 12 2011, 08:43 PM) *

Another prize from Gerald Shaffer
"Mom's service cover"

These cover's are awesome. I love mine

sawtooth
Thank you, thank you Appearance & Performance for the beautiful door panels! Very high quality craftsmanship. Can't believe I won these. biggrin.gif
aircooledtechguy
I would like to thank Eric Shea for the ABSOLUTELY STUNNING calipers that I was fortunate to have won. . .

drooley.gif

I was planning to order some about a month and a half ago, but blinked and a month had passed and didn't have time before WCR. . . Just goes to show that sometimes procrastination pays off!! smilie_pokal.gif

If you don't have a set of these; JUST DO IT!!

Thanks again!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.