Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Women are like cars...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
matteyp
Ive learned some things I think about women but one thing ive come to realize is that there just like cars.. love and attention always. If one small thing goes wrong the whole thing doesnt work. Then you have to pry and eliminate things you know arent causing the problem. Eventually you will work it out but sometimes it can take a looooong time. Its a constant battle. Do you give up or do you perservere because you know what the outcome will be. Who knows, maybe thats lifes ultimate question??
Bruce Hinds
No Joke. Add the fact that the new models are so complicated and will never be the same, we're just stuck with making do...... slap.gif
thelogo

To quote the great Press Maravich "

Now if you'll forget about the GIRLS and the CARS and listen to me you can accomplish things that you never thought were possible. I don't care if you're short, slow, tall, or small. You can play with the best of them if you'll dedicate yourself to becoming better.”

and in my opinion , cars are like girls in that the fastest one's often have the most power and least control . sheeplove.gif
JRust
Women may be like cars but they aren't cheaper! Of course since mine let's me do pretty much what I want car wise. She is well worth it biggrin.gif
zymurgist
It's a lot easier to trade in your car for a new model. wink.gif
wingnut86
HELL No.

I'm not going there.

She likes guns...
jzdu
Women are like cars, because sometimes they both have junk in the trunk smile.gif
Zundfolge
Thankfully my wife doesn't rust. Can't say that about my 914 tongue.gif
MoveQik
To quote one of my boat owning buddies, "If it flies, floats or fuchs, it'll cost you money." hide.gif
underthetire
I have to disagree. I can leave my car alone, in the garage, and just ignore it. Try that with a woman..

And I did mention a rotisserie to her, she wasn't happy about that !
Drums66
....life is a drag without them(women) idea.gif
bye1.gif popcorn[1].gif (I could live without cars!)
carr914
I keep my women prone up on Jackstands !
messix
shit!!

for what i've spent one just one ex wife ar15.gif headbang.gif .... oh the cars i could have!!!!!
messix
one more thing.... when you dump a car it doesn't cost half of every thing you have.... i'm just sayin' shades.gif

cars an' hookers are much cheaper.... but i can't afford hookers even... sad.gif
tomeric914
If you put your dog in the trunk and drive around the block, when you let them out, they'll be glad to see you. Try that with your wife.
matteyp
Hey drums I dont know about u but without cars my life would be miserable, they make life tolerable, women pretty much the opposite..
majkos
smoke.gif Hmmmmmmmmm......yup
bigkensteele
Matt, aren't you the guy that just drove across the country to college, encountered some problems, and creatively solved them with your smart phone, some mechanical skills, some common sense, and a little bit of luck?

You are clearly a smart guy. If you have the skills to evaluate a 914 for potential problems, you have the skill to do the same with women. Instead of looking for signs of rust, look for signs of insanity, self-esteem issues, and perhaps most importantly debt, if you are looking for a keeper. Check the medicine cabinet to see what she is taking and google what you find. I am not joking.

If you are just looking for fun, you can ignore the rust and drive it like you stole it, but be careful not to fall for one that ain't a keeper. Not saying that to be crude - what I mean is that 20 years later, you will look back at some of the girls you dated and realize that it would have been better to just casually date/befriend then, rather than invest the energy and emotion into considering them a potential Mrs. MatteyP. I dated a lot of nut jobs who I no longer have contact with but still wish the best for. I have had a lot of friends who are nut jobs and we hang out regularly, as they are great entertainment for the sane.
carr914
I used to own, now I just lease biggrin.gif
rfuerst911sc
Women bring a whole new meaning to the term " hell hole " biggrin.gif .
zymurgist
This one's available, gents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc
r_towle
Villanova will give anyone an MBA.

Rich
6freak
QUOTE(zymurgist @ Jun 14 2011, 07:26 AM) *

This one's available, gents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTTwcCVajAc

BITCH IS NUCKEN FUTS....

I say..... if it has tits or tires it will give you problems
Drums66
QUOTE(matteyp @ Jun 13 2011, 06:27 PM) *

Hey drums I dont know about u but without cars my life would be miserable, they make life tolerable, women pretty much the opposite..

.....these cars are alot more maintenance,than women laugh.gif poke.gif
bye1.gif
matteyp
Not sure what kinda women you got....lol
matteyp
That video is hilarious btw, she's annoying just opening her mouth! Her voice is like 100 cats clawing a chalkboard!!!
Drums66
QUOTE(matteyp @ Jun 14 2011, 03:32 PM) *

Not sure what kinda women you got....lol

...Keep making love to your car laugh.gif poke.gif
bye1.gif(maybe you'll get a 6)
Mr.242
Sometimes you get lucky with a 'one owner'.......

Other times they can be an "insurance rebuild"......

It can be "stolen"........

It might require "AA"........

If you "crash it", it will cost you way more money.......

If you get one too nice,"everyone wants to touch it or drive it"........

You can "drive it hard or easy"........

It will never be a nice as the day you first "got it".........

The rear end can 'get loose without proper maintenance"......

After many years the "top end will need rebuilt"........

The good Doctor might need to help with "tranny problems".......

And finally; WE all don't want to get caught looking on the internet at either or a replacement.........

kerensky
Well, I've always told my friends, "Just because I have a Porsche in my garage, doesn't mean I can't admire another man's Ferrari. From afar. *Very* afar."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.