Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pics of the car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Zeke
Today is the day that pics have gone up of the whole car. Only parts of it have been seen before. I saved these two just for you guys here. Brad set me up with some rear suspension stuff to get the car sitting right. Thanks to Brad pray.gif Enjoy my 15 mos. of hard ass work.
Zeke
One more. Sorry, I don't know how to do multiples.
ChrisReale
WOW! Looks great Milt. Finally, i see what youve been working on. clap56.gif
Aaron Cox
cool car man. youve been workin hard. a 916 lookalike! w/ italian clears up front. what wheels are those? would look really cool w/ some fuchs windmills in chrome aktion035.gif mueba.gif MDB2.gif
Jeroen
Hey Milt,

LOOKING GOOD!!!

cheers,

Jeroen
Zeke
QUOTE(acox914 @ Apr 19 2003, 06:56 PM)
w/ italian clears up front. what wheels are those?

Sorry for the bad pic. Those are hand formed aluminum covers on the turn lights and the wheels are 15 x 7 BBS one piece.
boxstr
Would like to see some pics of the interior.
Thanks
CCLINCAMP914
SirAndy
she's looking good! nice work. cool.gif
Zeke
OK
Zeke
Damn! Wrong pic. Try again.
boxstr
Nice, I like those red seats. Very nice looking car, time well spent.
CCLINCAMP914
krk
Zeke,

That car looks hot! Nice work. Thx for the pics -- it's great motivation to get me off my butt and work on mine. Very nice indeed!

kim.
campbellcj
Woohoo! Congrats Milt, it's looking great! boldblue.gif beerchug.gif aktion035.gif

Be sure to let us know when you've inked your first track day. Even if I can't drive that event I'll be sure to spectate and help out if needed.
Gint
Looks like your work has paid off well. Very nice.

Motor pics? Running a 6 aren't you?

Where did you get that red 914 seat? Custom job?
Curvie Roadlover
Beautiful!! Great work, Milt. clap56.gif
Zeke
QUOTE(ginter @ Apr 19 2003, 07:52 PM)

Motor pics? Running a 6 aren't you?

Where did you get that red 914 seat? Custom job?

No six. About the seat..................(psssst, come a little closer.....OK, don't tell anyone,.......spray can)
Yeah, the seat is custom. bs.gif
seanery
Nice!
Clean interior, did you rattlecan the front dash pod, too?
Zeke
Here's a pic of the motor because of the request. Also, it shows the puke can from Jaz that Brad was talking about. Need to hook up the other two lines from the valve covers.

On the dash, I am going to use the hump piece as a plug for a mold to make a carbon fiber hood for the instruments. So it's temporary.

Thanks for all the nice compliments. You guys sorta make everything all warm and fuzzy. Now :finger2:
(kidding)
SirAndy
i really should have spend more time cleaning up my engine sad.gif

maybe i can use the dirty engine to convince my wife that it's time to buy a nice looking 3.6L motor. she likes new and shiny things ...

looking good Zeke!
J P Stein
Lookin' gud, Milt.......now go run the guts out of it. biggrin.gif
tryan
looks like she has stealth capabilities. you need to paint some teeth on the front for eating miatas.

how did you fix your spring/height problem?
Brad Roberts
Milt.. you ready ??

Buttonwillow April 28th. 210$ run what ya brung for 8 hours of open track. I wasnt planning on going but I'm sure I could ride down with TonyC Sunday evening after our SSI swap meet.

Let me know. The weather right now at Buttonwillow doesnt get any nicer.

B
URY914
Looks great, I am using the same Jaz dump/overflow/surge/catch can in my car. Handy little valve at the bottom of it is nice.
Nice to see not everyone needs a -6.

Paul
J P Stein
QUOTE(URY914 @ Apr 20 2003, 03:04 PM)

Paul

They do.
They just don't know it.
mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif
campbellcj
QUOTE(J P Stein @ Apr 20 2003, 05:24 PM)
QUOTE(URY914 @ Apr 20 2003, 03:04 PM)

Paul

They do.
They just don't know it.

ROFL...as I'm sure you know, I was f***ed the moment I had my first ride at speed in a nice -6. I couldn't get it out of my mind for at least 2 years. Buying an in-car video of Randy Beck's 3.2 race car did not help one bit either.

But...there is definitely something sweet about running on the asses of the 911 boyz on the track in a 914-4 with 100+ less HP and 2" less tire than they have. Passing various 911/964/993/986/996 cars in a NARP of any variety always puts a grin on my face, big time.

Milt is in for some serious fun, methinks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.