Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: it runs!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
messix
started right up piratenanner.gif with an exhaust leak from a buggered copper exhaust/head gasket. needs to get another run thru on the valve adjustment, i don't like hearing lifter clatter as much as it is. [not to loud but it bugs me headbang.gif ].

i think i'll bring it down to the miscreants slap.gif to put it on the lift to change the exhaust gaskets and readjust the lifters and put the rest of the heater tin back on.

but no bad noises! beer.gif
KELTY360
QUOTE(messix @ Jun 13 2011, 09:50 PM) *

started right up piratenanner.gif with an exhaust leak from a buggered copper exhaust/head gasket. needs to get another run thru on the valve adjustment, i don't like hearing lifter clatter as much as it is. [not to loud but it bugs me headbang.gif ].

i think i'll bring it down to the miscreants slap.gif to put it on the lift to change the exhaust gaskets and readjust the lifters and put the rest of the heater tin back on.

but no bad noises! beer.gif

What a sweet talker bootyshake.gif Sounds like you dodged a bullet on this one aktion035.gif
914werke
Good news !
sixnotfour
What the heck are you talking about ?
messix
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jun 13 2011, 11:03 PM) *

What the heck are you talking about ?

my motor is not hurt
NORD

Troy will be leading the 2011 Artist Point Tour!!!!!!!!! driving.gif

Good news, glad to hear its alive.
JRust
Now get me your address so I can get you some springs Troy biggrin.gif

Were your shocks bad too?
Root_Werks
Cool! Really glad to hear nothing was damaged. You were driving that thing pretty hard the day the noise started.

driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.