Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Gotti style 3 piece wheels (not real gotti's)
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BKLA
Not real Gotti's (may be etouile's JSW's but not sure.) they did come off an '80's turbo. These have very good (excellent) Yokohama S306's on them in 225/50-16 front & 255/50-16 rear. Back spacing is 5" 4.75" as I remember. There is about a finger width of space between the inner tire surface and the tub. No spacers needed at the rear as... THEY DO NOT FIT UNDER REAR "standard" 'glass flares (without modification). Don't know about fitment under rear steel flares.

Wheels look great (one rear has two small nicks - see close up) WIth a good cleaning and some polish, they would look spectacular. (Lighter than my Rota Fuchs replica's and similar to my Lindsey Fuch's modulars.) edit

$600.00 INCLUDING shipping to CONUS. May be able to deliver (or have delivered) to WCR in Medford.

PM if interested...

(prepping car for paint, so I apologize for its appearance!)

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
BKLA
Taildragger was interested, but found that oil cooler would be in the way.

Still for sale.
BKLA
icon_bump.gif for WCR-Medford

$400.00 if picked up and no shipping!
dug
Anyone from norcal willing to bring em back for me?
TIA,
dug
BKLA
More info!

fronts are 8.5 x 16 - backspace is 125mm (4.75in) +/-
rears are 10 x 16 - backspace is 125mm (4.75in) +/-

I think they are JSW's but I can't decipher the logo. They are lighter than my rota fuchs replica's and are similar in weight to my lindsey fuchs modulars.

These will fit under steel rear flares with 40 series tires, but I'm not sure with the 50 series that are on them. They definitely will not fit under the rear 'glass flares without trimming the interior edge of the 'glass. Fronts are no problem.

I have added pictures of the rear of the wheels along with the front logo. They are not gotti's. A friend said that they are JSW's but I have no idea.

Here's the logo on the front

Click to view attachment

Here are two from the back
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
914rrr
You might try posting them on vwvortex.com in the wheels classified section. Gotti's are extremely popular with the H2O VDUB crowd.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.