Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pick a Beer for WCR 2011
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
montoya 73 2.0
Click to view attachment

Crater Lake Amber Ale

This is Klamath Basin’s flagship beer, named for our nearby National Park. Have a cold draft, and you’ll find yourself thinking of clear, deep mountain lakes. We think its full flavors and aromas make it an Amber you can’t forget. It has strong malt flavors mingling with fine Northwest Cascade and Willamette hoptones. Drink this beer as a thirst quenching accompaniment to a meal, or let it stand alone for a truly complex and exciting experience for your taste buds.

6.0 % ABV 36 IBU’S

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click to view attachment

Crystal Springs IPA

Our India Pale ale is aromatic and complex. Citrus and pine hop flavors dominate the flavor of this Northwest India Pale Ale while allowing malt flavors to linger in the background.

7.1 % ABV 70 IBU’S

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Click to view attachment

Bare Island Blonde Ale

Join the fishermen who circle Bare Island in Klamath Lake, who already know where to find a great catch. This beer is brewed for those who want the flavor of a microbrew, yet want to stay on the lighter side. The Vanguard hop characteristics of this ale are mild and refreshing, perfect for dissipating the heat on a cloudless summer day or taking the edge off the chill of a midwinter evening. Try this, and you’ll get caught too.

4.3% ABV 20 IBU’S

Click to view attachment

Hogsback Hefeweizen

This is a Bavarian style Hefeweizen. Banana and clove flavors imparted by a specific strain of yeast typify this Southern Germany weissbier. Add some flavor and excitement to your day by choosing a KBB Hefeweizen.

5.2 % ABV 17 IBU’S

Click to view attachment

Drop Dead Red

Caramel and roasted malts impart the deep red hue and the toasty and nutty flavors to this unique ale.

5.9% ABV 52 IBU’S

Click to view attachment

Pelican Butte Pale Ale

Cascade and Crystal hops impart a citrusy aroma to balance the malty tones in this Northwest-style Pale Ale. This thirst quenching beer is brewed to satisfy.

5.2 % ABV 44 IBU’S

Click to view attachment

Butt Crack Brown

Just a little humor and a great tasting NutBrown Ale will put a completely new twist on your day. Our wonderful Nut Brown has just the right malt combination to develop the toffee nut flavor characteristic of this lip smacking dark ale.

5.5 % ABV 23 IBU’S

Click to view attachment

Cabin Fever Stout – Award Winner

During the cold hard winters of the Pacific Northwest, we need very hardy ale to help us survive the winter blues. Our Cabin Fever Stout is the perfect beer to take the edge off of boredom and restlessness. Take note of the rich chocolate flavors with a nice finish of coffee and just a hint of dried berry on the final taste.

6.5 % ABV 40 IBU’S
balljoint
I voted for the Hefeweizen.
strawman
I'm bringing a 5 gal. keg of Porter homebrew, so I voted for the Crystal Springs so we can make some black-n-tans!!!
montoya 73 2.0
So, no Butt Crack Brown bootyshake.gif ? confused24.gif It is a real beer!

I guess you guys don't want to have to say that you tasted a little butt crack at the WCR 2011! av-943.gif lol-2.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(balljoint @ Jun 15 2011, 08:07 AM) *
I voted for the Hefeweizen.

agree.gif
montoya 73 2.0
QUOTE(jcd914 @ Jun 14 2011, 10:05 PM) *

I have a 5 gal batch of an American Amber Ale (might be an IPA by style guide) waiting to be racked into a keg for WCR, so Geoff's (Strawman) Porter won't be the lone home brew this year.
Jim

So it looks like we will have two home brews coming from members!!! A Porter and a Amber Pale Ale (IPA equivalent). Oh baby, this is going to be a kick ass Long weekend people.

WTF.gif An A/X on Friday, BBQ lunch at the track, Then four different beers to taste (drink) friday night and through out!

Friday itself is going to be an event not to miss!!! piratenanner.gif aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.