Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WCC Music CD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
Toast
The music cd that I got in the goodie bag won't play in my cd player, cd walkman, Xbox (yes guys, I said Xbox), or my CD Rom player on my main computer nor my laptop.
So I hooked up my old computer with my CD RW Recorder in it. Still wouldn't play. headbang.gif
Then I took the speakers and hooked them up to the headphone jack of the CD RW player.
And Wall Laa!!! Music to my ears!! aktion035.gif

But,
I still cannot get any of my other cd players to recognize the disc.
Is this a CD RW disc. I've seen others post that said they played it in their car stereo.
What am I doing wrong here?
confused24.gif
Bleyseng
I haven't had any problems playing the CD in my car or at home. The music is way cool and Jon you got me good. When that Debbie Boone song came mo i was trying to fast forward really quick but then a real song came on.

Nice work

Geoff
seanery
older cd players can have problems with recordables. New stuff (less than 2 to 3 years) shouldn't have a problem.
ejm
I had some trouble with mine...wouldn't play in the cars or laptop...all fairly new stuff...played fine in the older CD burner in my desktop....so I burned a copy that plays great everywhere rocking nana.gif 'cept it doesn't have the cool label sad.gif maybe I'll label it "Debbie Boone" so it doesn't disappear biggrin.gif

Jon - great collection...really liked "Gimme Shelter" nestled in towards the end beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
Mine played great in my 10 year old Blapaunkt. (sp) I played it while I cruised around the Bay area. The kids are using some of the official WCC CD as background for the video. No problemo!
Jeroen
It even played on my POS computer biggrin.gif
Cool soundtrack!

cheers,

Jeroen
rhodyguy
my cd won't play in the car(brand new), or the house.

kevin-out of tune
ejm
Kevin - PM me your address and I'll burn you a copy
rhodyguy
thanks ed. info sent.

kevin
Toast
Hey Ed,
Don't I get a copy too? sad.gif

Just messin with ya. wink.gif
neo914-6
Finally listened to it. Thanks Jon for the classic tunes.
Felix
rhodyguy
at last, thanks ed. note to self, go to borders and buy "LET IT BLEED".

kevin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.