Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rennsport Reunion IV- Laguna Seca Oct. 14-16
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RiqueMar
Hey guys, I know it's been mentioned in a few other threads, but is anyone interested in doing a group event (Like RRC, WCR, etc) for the Rennsport Reunion?

If there iss enough interest, I could check into rooms, group rates, etc. My parents just went for the Ferrari Challenge event they had about a month ago, so I do have access to some of the contacts up there.

If so, admins, can we get a thread highlight and all the goodies?
campbellcj
I will be there but I decided to camp - I got a sweet premier/reserved space up by the corkscrew.

The 914 guys should definitely hook up in some fashion...
Mike Bellis
I'm going to try to make this one. I should have all the bugs worked out and running good by October. I even have a Mazda engine in my Porsche for the Porsche event at Mazda Speedway. biggrin.gif
Michael N
I am camping in the grand prix camp ground for the event.
ConeDodger
I would bet the farm there will be no group rates and that rooms are pretty much sold out. dry.gif

Correction, I just checked and there are a few left but very pricey!!! $99/night was the cheapest and that is in Marina so a ways off...
wertygrog
I'm in. beerchug.gif
Mike Bellis
I will problably drive in and stay at home. Only 1.5 hours from home. I need an excuse to drive anyway... smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.