Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Lend me an engine stand?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dave_Darling
Hey, all. I am currently considering, for various reasons, rebuilding the engine in my Honda CRX. I don't have an engine stand or a cherry picker, but those could come in handy for that adventure. Would anyone be willing to lend me one or both for a while? I'm not sure how long I would need them, but since I work slowly it would probably for a while.

I haven't completely decided on my course here, so I might not wind up needing them. But just in case...

So, any locals have a setup they'd not using and wouldn't mind lending?

--DD
Cap'n Krusty
I realize I'm a bit far away, but I have a nice stand you may borrow for an extended period. Hondas are interesting motors, what with SIXTEEN different sizes of rod bearings and all. The Cap'n
jcd914
Santa Maria is prettier but if you find your self up in Sacto area I have an engine stand you can use.
Jim
r_towle
Harbor Freight for the stand...they are cheap.
Rent the hoist for the day...renting is also cheap.

Rich
pt_700
dave, i have one for you in south san jose. will need to drop the sbc it's holding but, i have a cherry picker too!

you may bring me a beer!
MartyYeoman
QUOTE(r_towle @ Jun 17 2011, 08:25 AM) *

Harbor Freight for the stand...they are cheap.
Rent the hoist for the day...renting is also cheap.

Rich

agree.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.