Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cup holder
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
blitZ
After spilling hot tea on my crotch on the way to work hissyfit.gif , I decided I need some cup holders. I had some folding holders on a boat years ago which worked well. I found some black ones and mounted them on the inside longs as close to the seats as practical. They work well and fold away when not in use. Not sure if this has been done before, so I thought I would pass it on anyway.

I got mine here: Folding Cup Holder

Click to view attachment

Folds nicely out of the way and blends in with my black carpet
Click to view attachment

Ready to cruise with choice beverage. J/K
Click to view attachment
BRAVE_HELIOS

I like it! Where did you get the holder?
Elliot Cannon
I have some exactly like it. I mounted them inside the door, lower forward edge. Inside the long looks like a good spot as well. Nice job.
Cevan
That looks like one off a child's car seat. That's how I made mine. I attached two U-shaped pieces of aluminum to the back side and it hangs on the passenger side of the center console. Those are nice b/c you can fold them up when not in use.
GeorgeRud
I've seen them for sale at RV parts websites.
Tom_T
Also sold at local FLAPS, GoWesty, BavAuto, BusDepot, etc. - pretty commonly available, but the others' I just listed also sell a style for horizontal applications where the holder pops up - see their websites.
andys
I had those in a van conversion, and thought they were great. Can you really get those exact ones at the FLAPS? There are a couple of variations that aren't quite as good. I occasionally keep an eye out for them, but never able to run acroos one.

Andys
pktzygt
Looks like a excuse to go to boaters world tomorrow. I'm going to put one in my CRX too.

Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.