Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Fathers Day
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
A lot of Dads here, so have a Great Day! smilie_pokal.gif
sixnotfour
To you too Sir. first.gif
sixnotfour
Thanks TC. biggrin.gif My 16 year old made my day Friday driving the GT to school and then dropping off at work so I could drive it home. Cant so no to an honor student.
balljoint
Happy Fathers Day to all who are. And a word of caution to those of you who aspire to be Fathers.

Becoming a Father means you have to be a real Mother F@&$er.

smile.gif
ChrisFoley
I'll never really know what it's like to be a father, however I may have been called a m-f'er at one time or another. laugh.gif

Since I won't get to see my father I already sent him a greeting on facebook first thing this morning.
At 80, my dad became a great grandfather a year and a half ago (no help from me on that one though). smile.gif
Here's a pic of Bill Foley talking with Mary Shortridge's father Jim Cyr, taken 3 days ago in Bill's airplane restoration shop (at Tangerine Racing). That's Jim's brother Stan on the left.

Click to view attachment
EdwardBlume
thumb3d.gif thumb3d.gif thumb3d.gif thumb3d.gif
bdstone914
Being a father is the best, esp when your son loves 914 from birth!
IPB Image
bdstone914
I almost forgot, I have another Porsche loving baby on the way! Estimated due date, Jan 9. -Wes (Bruces kid) lol
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.